Chapter 16

I looked at him with a sad, disgusted look and took in a long breath.

" Tell me where my father is." His smirk fell a little then came back.

" Wow, not even a hello. I'm disappointed Abby, and I don't even know what you're talking about." He started to look around like he was innocent. I started to think how if I kept this conversation on how I planned it, it wouldn't get anywhere. So I came up with a plan, one that Seb was not going to like. I knew Seb was watching through the security camera, and mouth ' I'm sorry'.

" Charlie I will make you a deal." This got him intrigued and he looked in my direction.

" If you tell me where my father is exactly and secure his and my safety,  I will kiss you." He looked at me with a surprised face and smiled the biggest smile I've ever seen.

" Okay, but it has to be a few good seconds. Not just a peck. And I want Seb to see it."

Immediately, I said no, but as I thought about it, Charlie is just a boy who fell in love with me and did some crazy things to try and make fall back to fall in love with him. I know he should be in a looney bin, but if you look at it it's true. 

"fine"

Just as I said that Seb barges in and charges for me. He hugs me into to himself and growled at Charlie.

" Before I kiss you, tell me where he is. "

" Are you kidding? I wasn't born yesterday."

" I promise. Have I ever broke a promise?"

" Fine. Your dad is in a warehouse, in New York."

" How can I trust you? After all,  you have done."

" I'll do anything for you." He looked at me with pleading eyes. I looked at a not convinced Seb.

" Sebastian, look he told me. I need to keep my promise. I don't like him, and I don't want to but I have to find him. I have to." I had tears in my eyes. He looked at me and how desperate I was, and then looked at Charlie.

" You touch her anywhere else, you die," Seb said in a  warningly tone. 

I walked up to Charlie with fear in my eyes, but I tried to hide it. He took my face in his hands and put my lips up against his. Overall, he was a horrible kisser. After maybe 10 seconds, Seb pulled me away and hugged me tightly. I looked at Seb and then looked at Charlie. 

" Thank you for telling me." I walked out of the room, Seb following me silently. Once we got out of the room, Seb threw me over his shoulder and walked to our room. Who knew what he was gonna do.