Chapter 11

Sebastian's POV

Fighting Charlie's gang off was really easy and fast because his gang was so weak. After we either captured his members to join my gang or killed them, I went home to discuss something with the gang.

I knew what I was gonna do with Charlie, but what was I gonna do with Abby's brother Noah. Abby. My flower. I can't wait to see her, and her deep blue eyes. 

I walked into the front door and went straight to the living room. I cleared my throat to catch everyone's attention. 

"We have captured Charlie and Noah. Both of them are to be guarded at all time, and no one is to go into those cells without my permission. Got it?" Everyone nodded and I continued.

" Now I want Everyone to go relax, or go get laid or something. I want to talk to Jackson, Finn, Colton, and Daniel. Dismissed." Everyone left.

" I wanted to talk to you guys about Noah. He just surrendered. He didn't fight or argue. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy to do that. I think he did that so he could get close to Abby. So, I don't want her near those cells. Got it?" They nodded and started to talk about staying low for a while because another huge fight would draw too much attention to us. 

Then they got quite and looked toward the door. I heard a soft voice say my name.

" Sebastian?" I turned around and finally saw my beautiful angel.

Abby's POV

He looked hot but tired, well that can be expected since he did all that fighting. He tells everyone to leave the room.

On their way out they either give me a hug or said welcome back. Everyone had left the room when Sebastian pulled me in for a bone crushing hug. I hugged his chest, he was so warm. That is one of the things I missed about him.

" I missed you s-" I was cut off by Sebastian crashing his lips on mine. I missed this so much. I just couldn't say anything. I pulled out to catch my breath.

He just stared at me with those wonderful eyes of his.

There was only one thing I could say.

I was home.

.................

Chapter 11

Hope you guys enjoyed it

love you!

<3