Chapter 12

Abby's POV

After my makeout session, I had with Sebastian, we all went to sleep.

I woke up to see a peaceful sleeping Sebastian. I traced my hand over his very sharp physical features. His chin, cheeks, and nose. I then went to his chest, abs, anything I found special.

" Are you done teasing me? Cause I am holding myself back so much right now." He says in his very low morning voice. I remove my hand and gasp.

" You were awake the whole time?" I asked softly as I blushed. 

He nodded and I blushed more. He pulled me closer and kissed me softly. 

" So what do you want to do today?" He asked 

" I want to go swimming," I replied with a smile. 

" I will go ask the boys if they want to join. Ok?" I nodded as I headed to the bathroom to do my business. I heard the door close and I walked out into the closet to find a bathing suit. I then found one that said. 'Don't focus on height, focus on life'. I really liked that quote. It was a one piece that was black with the letters in gold. There is a hole in the back for decoration.

I slipped it on and put a tank top and shorts. I walked down the big stairs and walked into the kitchen. I found the Nutella again and spread it on some toast. After I finished, I headed toward the pool.

Sebastian's POV

I woke up to see Abby sleeping like a baby.I remember when she was walking down that hallway, and I saw her beauty for the first time. She started stirring in her sleep, I knew she was going to wake up. I closed my eyes, to act like I was sleeping. I suddenly felt her soft fingers trace over my face. I shivered under her touch. 

She then started trailing down to my chest. Then my abs. I couldn't take it anymore, cause if she didn't stop, I think I would have taken her right there. I asked her how long she was gonna tease me as I opened my eyes. She was shocked. 

She asked if I was awake the whole time, and I nodded. She blushed and turned super red. I asked her what she wanted to do today, and she said swimming. I told her I would go ask the boys if the boys wanted to join.

I got on proper clothes and went to go ask the boys.

" Hey guys, wanna go swimming with Abby and me?" They all nodded. They went to go put on shorts. I heard Abby go into the kitchen. At least she was eating, she must have been so scared. I was gonna go visit the bastard today. But I wanted to share the day with Abby.

I walked to the room and put on my swimming shorts and walked out to the pool. All the boys were there talking to each other. 

As I got closer, I could see the smile on their faces. Then all of sudden, I am thrown into the freezing water, by none other than Finn. 

I come up to the surface to see all the boys on the ground crying of laughter. 

Abby walked out and started to take off her shirt and shorts. I couldn't help but stare. She looked heavenly and walked closer to the pool. 

The boys picked her up, each had a limb. She was thrown into the pool as she screamed. 

All the boys laughed, I looked over to Abby who was giving them a death stare. 

" We are gonna go get chips and the speaker for music." All the boys walked away and I went over to Abby.

" You look beautiful, " I said. I kissed her and she called me handsome, which made me smile. I kissed her softly but was cut off by the boys jumping on us into the pool. 

Today was gonna be amazing

.....................

Hey, guys hope you enjoyed!

I am debating whether I should put "steamy" scenes but my friends read this, and I don't wanna make it awkward.

I am going out of state on Friday. I will try to write chapters, but it will most likely not happen. Sorry

love you guys

<3