Chapter 9

* Sebastian's POV

I ran out of my office and called for an emergency for all the gang.  Daniel, Jackson, Colton, and Finn were there, they are the main part of my gang. Then there are a hundred or so people who fight in my gang. I stood in front of them and cleared my throat.

"Abby has been kidnapped by our enemies, Charlie and her brother Noah. There was a note at our doorstep, saying where to go to get her back. That is where we are going now. When we get there, I go in with Finn. Everyone else will wait for the signal or when you hear gunshots. I want all of you ready in 5 minutes. I will get Charlie. GO!"  

We all head to the car and head to The Warehouse. The Warehouse is a local club and bar. Lots of gangs are known to go there. Sometimes rival gangs break into a fight, but rules are that all fights have to go outside, but I don't really care about rules. I just wanna get Abby back. I miss her touch, her everything.

We pull into the parking lot of the club. I turn on the radio for all the gang to hear.

"Remember, I get Charlie" and I turn off the radio.

"Finn, I need you to find Abby and bring her back to the house. I want her to be safe." Finn nods and we both walk out and walk into the club.

I walk into the club to find everybody dancing or grinding on each other. The music is loud and the room is very dark. I look around to see a man head for us. He leads us to a door. He knocked and the door opened. There was a long table and chairs around it. Charlie was sitting at the end.

"Hello"

*Abby's POV

After a few days, Charlie was so nice to move me to a bed instead of a chair. I fell asleep on the bed after a few hours. I was awoken by one of Charlie's gang members who came to bring me food. But he came empty handed.

"Come on, time to go." he said.

He tied my hands and put a black bag over my head so I couldn't see anything. I was walking for a little while then, I felt the cold air on my arms and I knew I was outside. I heard a car door open and I got pushed in. The bag was removed from my head and I saw Charlie sitting across from me. After a while, I fell asleep but I heard something that interested me.

"Yes, I am going to meet Sebastian. I took her with me because I only trust her with me. Some boys get lustful." I think Charlie said that.

I woke up when the car stopped. They put the bag back on my head and pushed me out. I could hear the very loud music. We stopped moving and the bag was removed from my head. I was pushed into a room and I could hear the door lock.

After like 5 minutes, I could hear a door open and close. It wasn't mine so I was really confused. I could hear 2 voices.

"Where is Abby?" I could hear a voice that sounded a lot like Sebastian. Sebastian! Maybe if I bang the door and scream loud enough, he could hear me. I screamed and banged on the door really hard. So hard, I think I started to bleed.

"Is that Abby?!?!" Sebastian yelled. There was a gunshot. 

Then all hell broke loose....

...............

Chapter 9 is up!

vote and comment

love you guys!

<3