Chapter 8

After Charlie left, I just sat there for what felt like days, weeks, months, maybe even years. Once in awhile, I would get food and water. Then Charlie walked in the dark, cold room. He kneeled down next to my chair.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I whisper slowly.

"I hate to see you like this but I don't have much time. See, I was forced by Charlie to capture you. He took dad to a secret place. Charlie has told me clues but only when we got closer to get you. So I have been playing him, thinking that I was helping him. But I am going to tell Sebastian where you are. He will come, I promise." He said very fast, then he got up and ran out the door.

Should I trust him or not?

*Sebastian's POV

I have searched high and low. Everywhere and everything in my reach.  

I don't know what else to do.

Just then, Daniel ran into my office with a piece of paper.

"Boss, this was dropped off at the front door." 

It read: Hello, Sebastian. I know you are worrying about Abigal, but don't worry. I will tell you where she is. Come to The Warehouse at 7 o'clock.

I finally will get my flower back

*Kayla's POV

I was pacing back and forth in my bedroom. I couldn't stop thinking about Abby. I decided to go get something to eat. I walked into the hallway when I hit a hard wall. I rub my forehead and I look up to see a god.

ooooh, he's semxy! ( her words, not mine)

" Thanks, you are cute too. Are you ok?" He said sounding so soft.

Wait. I. said. that. out. loud.....SHIT!

"I-i'm ok." I shuddered. He is making me really nervous.

"Ok well, i'm gonna go now." He said as he walked away.

I really hope I see him again.

*Jackson's POV

Oh my god, I just ran into the hottest girl ever.

She made me so nervous, I can't stop thinking about her.

I really hope I see her again.

*Charlie's POV

I regret leaving her alone but I felt she needed some time to calm down. As I walked back to see her, I saw a shadow leaving her door. But I dismissed it, it was probably a guard or something. 

I wonder how I am gonna gain Abby's trust. I really do not know how. But, I really don't know how to deal with Abby and Sebastian's romance. It's just another thing to worry about.  I think I will just think about it tomorrow.

.........

Chapter 8 is up!!

Vote and comment

love you guys

<3