Chapter 7

I can't believe who just walked in the door....  it's Noah and Charlie! Together! 

"Noah...Why.." I say in a small whisper. He didn't look like himself, like something or someone is keeping him back from running into my arms but I dismiss the feeling.

"Charlie loves you, you just don't see it yet." Noah gritted his teeth. 

"I do love you" Charlie says.

"If you are wondering, the jail was was fun. I got beat up sometimes but it was fun, but it was mostly fun when I got out and planned to get Abby back." I shiver in fear as he slowly walks around the room like a predator hunting its prey.

"As I was beaten punched, kicked, or screamed at you kept me going, Abby. The thought of you kept me going. I just thought about seeing you again." He said getting closer and closer to me. Sebastian stepped in front of me.

"Ahhh I see a romance has bloomed, but sadly it will have to end." Charlie said.

 Gas started to fill around the room and I started to feel very sleepy so I just closed my eyes and I felt someone pick me up. It felt so familiar and warm but somewhat off.

*Suprise Sebastian's POV

I woke up in the living room of Abby's house and see everyone else but.....ABBY! I called everyone and told them to check everywhere. I rush back to my house and look for any sign of Abby but I found nothing. I sat in my office yelling at everyone to find her, my flower.

My flower.

Where is she....

*Abby's POV

I woke up on a chair with only my feet tied. I was still drowsy but I can hear footsteps. They get closer and closer.

"It's good to see my Abby is awake. I hope you are comfortable, i'm sorry but I have to keep you here." He rose his hand to touch my cheek.

"You are so beautiful, Abby. I really hope you see that. And I love you for just the way the are. You used to love me, but then you thought I went all stalker on you. But the truth is, I was just so nervous I was gonna say something wrong or do something stupid to make you leave me. That is why I was so possessive over you, to make sure you didn't leave. I am so sorry, so, so, sorry." He was softly crying and reached to touch his cheek.

"But I can't let you go not now or ever." And with that, he got up and left. It was so silent and a little scary when the door closed.I knew Sebastian was looking and coming for me, but how long would he take? I fell into a deep sleep, but I had a feeling I was being watched. Oh well! 

............

Sorry guys for not updating for a long time. 

I will be updating  more now

Vote and comment!

<3