Chapter 14

Abby's POV( before Sebastian arrives)

                        I see Noah stand up as I arrive at his cell. I never thought I would say that, my brother's  cell. 

I see all the cuts on his face and arms. I started to tear up. 

" A-are you ok?" I say quietly.

"Yeah" he said.

"Is what you told me true? Did Charlie take dad? Just so he could get closer to me?" I said, my eyes threating to spill.

"Yes. I have been trying to find him for a long time, but Charlie always got in the way." He said gruffly. 

" I tried to hide you. I tried to protect you like I promised dad." He said sadly.

I started to cry. I cried like I had never cried before. 

"Abby, what are you doing?" I gasped as I saw Sebastian walking in.

" I can explain," I said shaking.

" I wanted to see my brother, but I didn't want to bring you into my mess. I'm sorry." I said hugging him so tightly.

I saw the hurt in my brother's eyes. I wanted him out of that damn cell.

" I want him out." I said loud enough for Sebastian to hear. I had to convince him but he let Noah go to the infirmary.

~~~~~~

Now Sebastian and I are sitting on the couch, watching a movie.

" Will you go on a date with me?" Sebastian said out of the blue. I looked at him surprised.

"Remember what happened last time?" I asked.

" This will be at a secluded place, only you and me."

" Okay " I said agreeing with him. 

~~~~~

I walked to my- our room- to take a shower and do my bathroom things. After I got out and dried my hair. I finally decided to do a half up- half down, simple but cute. I also decided on what to wear. It was a nice long flowy, white dress.

I don't like to wear much makeup, like only lipstick and maybe eyeshadow. I just put on some red lipstick and some highlight just cause.

I walk down the big staircase and see my Sebastian at the bottom staring at me in awe. 

"Is my dress okay?" I ask.

" You look perfect," He said in complete awe.

We get in the car and Seb starts to drive whole I turn on the radio. We sit in comfortable silence while I hum to the song, Seb has one hand on the wheel and the other in my hand. It was peaceful.

After a few minutes, Sebastian blindfolds me and leads me to this mystery place. 

"Are you going to kill me?" I asked. 

" No" he said as he laughed.

"Okay take the blindfold off on 3." He says to me in my ear.

* play song above now*

"1......2.......3......" I take it off and I see the beach! There's a table with a pathway lit up with little lights. We both walk slowly to the table and sit down.  As we get to the table, he pulled out my chair as I sat, and then he sat down. He took alfredo pasta and pizza out of the basket and I stared at the food in awe. 

I grabbed all the food I could because no one gets in the way of my food, not even my loved ones.

Holy shit.

Do I love Sebastian? I think. I do. I do love Sebastian.

"Hey, earth to Abby..." I was snapped out of my thoughts by Seb. 

"Yes?" 

" I said I wanted to know more about you."

And just like that, we talked and laughed at me and him for what felt like years. Then I got an idea.

"Hey want to see my wild side?" I said softly. He nodded slowly.

" We have this whole beach?" And again, he nodded slowly and looked confused.

I got up and started to run toward the water. I yelled at Seb to hurry up. We both got waist deep in the water as I laughed at how cold it was. We both got silent and just looked up at the full moon. We were hugging cause it was so cold.

He turned to look at my ocean blue eyes(hehe) and I stared at his dark green eyes. He leaned closer an closer.

And then he kissed me.

...................

Hey guys, its been a while.

Fun fact: the cover for this book is a picture I took

hope you enjoy!!!!

-Eleanor