Chapter 4

When I got done packing my clothes, I found Sebastian waiting for me. During the car ride, I fell asleep and he woke me up when we got to his house. I couldn't stop looking at the house.

"Princess, you need to close that pretty little mouth of yours, because you will catch flies. And I won't kiss someone with flies in their mouth." Sebastian said as I blushed. I got all my bags and followed him to my room.

"Your room is right next to mine, so if you need anything I will be right there. I will come get you later and we can go meet the gang." I walked into the room to find a king-sized bed and a walk-in closet. I put all my clothes away and changed into black leggings and grey sweater. I decided not to wait for Sebastian and find the kitchen myself.

 I walk into a room to find four hot guys sitting at the island. They all turned and stared at me. I mean they were hot but not as hot as Sebastian. Speaking of, he came into the room and hugged me from behind.

"I thought I told you I was gonna come for you." he whispered for only me to hear and I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

"Anyway, guys this is Abby, she will be staying with us for a while. Abby, this is Jackson, Finn, Colton, and Daniel. They are part of my gang."

"Hello" I said.

"Hi"

"Hey"

"Hello"

"Hey" They all said.  I told Sebastian I was hungry and he started to make me a sandwich. Once he was done he gave it to me and I ate it. It wasn't the best but it wasn't horrible. Once we were all done eating, we went to the theatre room to watch a movie.

"What do you wanna watch Abby?" Daniel asked.

"Big Hero 6" I answered. I love that movie. As the movie ended I fell into a deep sleep onto Sebastion shoulder. 

..............

Hope you guys enjoyed it

I am still coming up with characters but I will have a list in no time 

@LimitingDreams she helped with this chapter a lot

<3