Chapter 5

*Sebastian up top

I woke up this morning and looked at my phone. 

20 calls from Mom, Nichole, Kayla, Noah, Unknown 

Who is Unknown?...Charlie.

Oh god. I'm just gonna call everyone except Noah and Charlie or Unknown.

"Oh my god! Where are you? Are you ok?!!!" Kayla shouts into her phone.

"Is that Abby?" I heard my mom and Nichole say.

"I'm ok, something happened so i'm staying at a friend's house. I am not gonna be home for a while." I said trying to cry. I hung up so they wouldn't have time to argue.

"I know it's hard keeping me a secret from them. But I promise you will see them again." Sebastian said as he came over to my bed and sat down.

"So, to take them off your mind, would you like to go on a date with me?"

"Yes, I would love to."

*skip to time of date

I picked out a short summer dress with lots of colours. I took a shower and lightly curled my hair. Once I was done, I put on my shoes, I got my phone and headed to the door to meet Sebastian. As I walked down the giant staircase, I could feel his eyes on my which made me blush like a tomato.

"You look beautiful, Abby" he said in complete awe. 

"You don't look too bad yourself." I said with a smile as we headed off to our date. A few minutes later, we walked into an ice cream parlour. I was so happy because I love ice cream! Sebastian looked at me and smiled. We walked up to the cashier.

"What can I get for you?" The cashier said not taking her eyes off him.

"I'll have vanilla" he said  

"And I will have cookies and cream" I said kinda getting annoyed. Sebastian paid and we sat down at a table.

"Do you ever get tired of girls staring at you?" I asked.

"Are you jealous?" he asked back

"No" I answered with a blush on my face. The girl came back and wrote something on a napkin. She winked at him and left.

"What does it say?" I asked. 

"Call me XOXO Vicky with her phone number." He laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked. He tore the note up, grabbed my hand and we both walked out. We walked into a park and I am guessing they had a festival because there are little lights everywhere.

"Abby, you are amazing and I just wanna tell you something. Well, it's better if I show you." Then he kissed me. At first, I was shocked, but then I kissed back. It was amazing, soft but passionate. He pulled away.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes" And with that, I kissed him again.

  "My flower" he said softly.

"Your flower" I said back.

We drove back to the house and we said goodnight. I walked inside did all my business and got into bed.

"His flower" I said and fell asleep.

.........

Hey guys, I have family coming so chapters will be a little late

<3