Chapter 4: Tears Pour Along With The Rain

Chapter 4:

Daniella’s Pov: I run away from Alan tears rolling down my face I mean I didn’t love him but I liked him and never has it ever been this hard to like someone. It starts to rain I stand there feeling lost. I wanted to go find a nice secluded cave and crawl into it. Alan Ashby could never be with a girl like me a girl who is nothing but a worthless washed up antisocial freak who has no life scars all over my arms can represent that. I’m not normal and I never will be and it’s hard to find someone who will accept me so why do I think that Alan Ashby will? Oh right he won’t. I slide down the side of my car and throw my keys. I sit there soaked and wish that none of this ever happened. I get up and go find my keys and there stands Alan holding them. I grab them and walk away then I’m stopped by his words “You’re just going to walk away from your problems?” I clinch my teeth “yes because that’s what I’m best at.” “Dani you’re so much more than that! I wish you could see what I see.” “Well I don’t Alan.” And I get into my car and drive away. He calls repeatedly and I keep denying his calls I can’t handle this! It’s tearing me apart!
Alan’s Pov: I stand there drenched in rain. Watching her drive away all over again it feels like a repeat of the last time. No love isn’t the case right now I just like her she is perfect all though she doesn’t see it I do I try so hard to get her to understand but she refuses to. Being in a band is hard I just can’t balance everything it’s honestly overwhelming me because it’s all too much to handle.

~Authors Note!!!!!~ 
It Gets Better Still...I Promise!!! Still Hoping That You Guys Are Continuing To Enjoy It!!! I Will Update Twice Again Today:)!
~Jessica