Chapter 16: Perfect Moments

Chapter 16: 

Daniella's POV:

I wake up to Alan laying next to me. I smile and get up and go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I push my hair back with my fingers as Alan comes up to me and kisses my neck. I turn around and put my hands on the counter. He kisses me. "Good morning beautiful." He says. I smile "good morning." I walk out to get dressed. I start changing and out of the corner of my eye I see Alan peeking through the bathroom door. "Close the door Alan." I say laughing. He does as he was told. I finished changing and hop on the bed with Alan. "I want to take you out today love." "Ok where?" "Hmmm how about the park or something." "That's sounds fine." I smile as we head out the door and into his car.

Alan's POV: I sneak a peek at Dani changing but she catches me and I close the door. I'm taking her to some carnival on the beach.  We get into my car and drive off. "Decide on where we are going yet Ashby?" "The carnival on the beach." She smiles as she nods her head. We get there and I put her on my back and carry her through the gate. We ride the rides and stuff and then we come to the Ferris wheel. "No! Alan I'm scared of heights." "Don't worry love I'm right here nothing is going to happen to you I promise." I see her slowly ease up. We get into our seat and we get stuck at the top just as the sun was setting. "It's so beautiful." She says I look into her eyes and say softly "your beautiful." She leans in and kisses me. This is where I wanted to be with her.