Chapter 12: Until I Can See Your Beautiful Eyes Again

Chapter 12:

Daniella's Spirit POV: I look down and see Alan my sweet Alan. The Alan I left devastated the Alan I left alone. Is there holding my hand I hear him say "please Dani please don't leave me please I Love You." I felt my heart break even more. I couldn't do anything about it I wanted to hang on so bad. Alan Ashby meant the world to me and I was the one person that hurt him, made him feel the pain from hell. I was the only one that could fix him, mend him, love him. I would give anything to see his face and to hold his hand again because if I could tell him anything I would "I was so stupid and foolish! Your everything to me seeing you hurt saddens me. I'm a complete idiot please forgive me." And then his arms around me would feel amazing but that's just a dream I'm barely hanging on barely.

Alan's POV: I look at her pale lifeless body. She is alive I know she is, she has to be. I look at the clock and look back at her I feel another tear slide down my face as I tell her "Dani I know you can't hear me but if you can I want you to know, I'm never leaving this room until you wake up! Until I get the chance to see your beautiful eyes again! Until I can see that your going to make it! Please j-just hold on for me please." I put my head on her bed and begin to cry. Fight, love, fight.