Chapter 23: We Will Get Away From Her Soon...I Promise

Chapter 23:

Daniella's POV: "what the hell happened Dani! Your knuckles are bleeding." "What I can't feel anything. But anyways I beat the shit out of Lauren and told her to leave Alan alone." Evie runs and hugs me "good job." She says. I run my hand under cold water and wrap it up. It wasn't deep enough to where I had to have stitches. Alan looks at me through the mirror I roll my eyes. "Why the ex drama it's fucking ridiculous! She is obsessed Alan!" "I know, I know but don't worry love I'm yours and always will be." His words calmed me and reassured me they gave me hope that I wouldn't lose him.

Alan's POV: I pull her into me and hug her. Lauren needed to leave me be she just couldn't let go and Dani was right it was ridiculous but I still feel guilty for even driving over there I hope she never finds out. "7 months for us Alan and she has been torturing us since the beginning and it's so old and overrated." “I know love but it will all work out we will get away from her soon I promise." I thought about a restraining order but then I decided not to go through with it. She has been down my throat since I broke up with her and I'm so fucking sick of it! I look at Dani and kiss her letting her know everything was going to be ok.

~AUTHORS NOTE!!!~
Short chapter I know but im so siked for Warped Tour especially because OM&M are performing!!!!:)