Chapter 30: The Wedding

Chapter 30: ***2 days before the wedding***

Daniella's POV: two days before the wedding and I was nervous I was getting married of course I would be nervous. I see my ginger sleeping so I creep downstairs to make pancakes. Before I could start Ashby grabs me from behind and sets me on the counter and kisses me. He takes off my shirt and takes my shot down. I play with the lining of his pants but soon they drop to the floor.

I straddle him and he backs me up to a wall and kisses my neck. I claw his back. He sent me into a high that I didn't want to come down from. I bite his lip and he performs more. Three hours later it was over. "Why in the kitchen?" I say laughing. "Because I wanted to!" He laughs “Well ummm I have to go get the disinfectant” why did I just say that? I can’t believe what just happened.

***night before the wedding***

"Evie NO PARTIES!!”Aww come on pleaseeee?" "NO!!!" the last time I was at a bachelorette party it went to hell so that's not happening. "Fine we won't!" I put in a horror movie and soon drift off to sleep.

Alan's POV: I told Austin no party but he threw one anyways so I just locked myself in my room and went to sleep.

***Wedding Day***

Daniella's POV: I look at myself in the mirror my wedding dress, my veil cascading down my back. My black hair in curls also cascading down my back. I was holding my white lilies and blue daisies. The song begins to play and my dad walks me into the garden. I walk down the aisle to see everyone standing and Alan smiling. I wanted to cry this was happening I loved Alan so much and all that we've been through has been worth all the tears, the heartbreak, the sadness and the scandals. We've overcame every obstacle that's been thrown our way. I kiss my dad I the cheek and stand beside Alan I intertwine my fingers with his. He looks at me and I smile. “Dani, I know I’ve made mistakes and that we’ve been through a lot and I just want to say that no matter what happens I’m going to catch you when you fall because I Love You.” I hold my hand out as he slips on my ring. “Alan, from when you first joined the band I’ve had the littlest crush on you; never would I have ever thought that I would be marrying you. I Love You Alan Ashby and no matter how hard life gets for us we’ve got each other and that’s all that matters” I say as he holds his out so I could do the same. He lifts my veil and kisses me I was now Daniella Ashby.

Alan's POV: She was mine...all mine. The reception was over and we headed to the carnival on the beach once again. I put her in my back and we go through the gates. We ride every ride possible and grab something to eat and head to the beach. "You said you wanted to be able to come back here and say your Dani Ashby well now you can." "You remembered that from a year ago?" "Every word of it." She smiles and kisses me.
~AUTHORS NOTE!!!~
Next update is the FINAL CHAPTER!!!!!! I hope you guys are ready!!!
~Jessica:)