Chapter 28: She's Back...NO!

Chapter 28:

Daniella's POV: Alan Ashby just proposed to me! I was at a loss for words I tried to grasp them but couldn't so I just nodded and tears of joy came down my face as I kissed him. We hear claps from everyone. We get back Into the car and drive back to the hotel. As soon as we walk in I see Tino, Aaron, Phil, Austin, and Evie standing there "congratulations." Everybody said I couldn't help but smile this was real I Dani Hewitt was Alan Ashby's fiancé.

Alan's POV: She was mine. She was going to take my last name. I'm the happiest guy alive right now. "Evie, you and I have some planning to start on." She smiled. "So a date picked out yet?" "Yeah we decided on March 12th." "That's a month away!" "Yeah we can do it." They laugh. As long as she was happy so was I. I had everything I wanted! Now how's Evie going to take the news? I mean Dani will be living with me. I drag her into the kitchen "are you going to be ok living alone?" "Yeah Alan I do have Austin remember!" "Oh yeah." I laugh. My life was complete and nobody is going to ruin this for me! Except Lauren who steps in as I was walking out of the kitchen.

~AUTHORS NOTE!!!~
3 more chapters until the ending!!!!! Sorry this chapter was short but I will update tomorrow guys!!!!
~Jessica:)