Don't go

Scott ran into the maze. He tried to catch Stiles and Minho's scent but couldn't hold onto it. He heard screams again which made him run even faster, he had to find them fast, otherwise it may be too late.
He took a sharp left corner and found himself colliding with Minho and Stiles.
All three of them crashed into each other, it took them a few seconds to gather themselves again.
"Scott, what are you doing- how are you even in here right now?" Stiles asked.
"I heard both of you scream. So I broke the slammer and ran in here to find you two." Scott said simply, like it was nothing, even though when he went back to the glade he would most likely be punished.
"I'm sorry to break up the reunion but have you two shanks forgotten about the griever trying to kill us?" Minho said with sarcasm lacing his voice.
Scott was about to make a decision. It was either going to work perfectly or go horribly wrong.
"You two go ahead, I'll slow it down." Scott said looking at Stiles and Minho.
"Scott remember what happened last time you took on a griever, not a great idea." Stiles said worried for Scott.
"Can you two make up your bloody minds before we are grievers lunch." Minho said getting very frustrated.
Before anyone could say anything the griever came charging around the corner.
Scott immediately shifted; he was now fully wolf. He turned around to face Minho and stiles.
"Wow, thats intense." Minho said looking at Scott, he still wasn't use to having a werewolf around.
"Go, I'll be right behind you." Scott said.
"Scott if anything happens I swear to god. I-I can't lose you again." Stiles said looking straight at Scott. Stiles had only just got his memories back, he wasn't ready to lose Scott, he still had so much to talk about, like how was everyone back at home? How did Scott even manage to get thrown into the maze? Or how has his dad been?
Minho couldn't help but listen to what stiles was saying. 'Does he remember Scott?' Minho thought. Minho quickly shook the thought off, that was a conversation for another time, if they made it out of the maze. Scott turned around and charged at the griever, he was really starting to get sick of grievers.
Stiles was defiant about leaving Scott, but Minho grabbed his arm and forced him to run.
Scott took a few good hits as did the griever. Scott had scratches and bruises all of his body, he was hurting. Even thought there've been at each other for a while the griever didn't seem to get tired. Scott was barley holding himself up, he was beaten and he couldn't do anything about it.
Stiles refused to run anymore, Scott should of caught up by now; something was wrong. "Minho we have to go back and help Scott."
"You remember him don't you?" Was all Minho said. It confused Stiles, why was he bringing this up now, Scott was in danger.
"Maybe... okay yes, I do remember him, I remember everything, but that doesn't matter right now, we have to go back." Minho was taken aback, he was suspicious of him remembering but he didn't expect him to actually remember or maybe it was just because he didn't want Stiles to remember. Minho was scared of losing him, he thought that if he did remember, then Stiles would just forget about them.
"Minho I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but I can't talk about it now, I'm going to save Scott whether your with me or not." Stiles said as he ran off in the other direction.
"Thomas! I mean Stiles, wait!" Minho yelled but Stiles didn't look back.
Scott dragged himself over to the wall to lean on, he was losing so much blood and he wasn't healing quick enough. Maybe this was it, this was how Scott was going out. He never thought he would die in a maze from a mechanical monster, but then again no one would think that.
Scott watched as the griever walked towards him slowly as if it was stalking him. Scott closed his eyes not wanting to see what happens next.