Surprise

Minho was pacing back and forth in annoyance at himself for not being able to make a decision. He felt guilty for not going with Thomas to help Scott, however he had his fair share of grievers and wasn't just about to go running towards one; well that's what he thought. Eventually the guilt became too much leading Minho to yell in frustration before sprinting back in the maze. 'I'm so going to regret this.' He thought to himself while running towards Scott and Thomas. He just hoped he wasn't too late.
Minho came to a sudden stop when he heard a deafening sound that shook the maze. "What the shuck was that?!" Then the idea of Thomas and Scott in danger made Minho run faster. If anything happened to them he would never forgive himself for not going with Thomas.
"Scott, come on man, that's enough. Its dead." Minho could hear faintly hear Thomas, he was close.
Minho came sprinting around the corner to see a very dead griever and a bloody Scott holding Thomas up against the wall, ready to strike Thomas. Minho was about to interfere until Scott screamed punching the wall instead. Scott threw himself off the wall and collapsed to the ground.
Minho stood there, looking back and forth from Scott to the dead griever, what did he miss. The griever was literally splattered all over the wall and ground, how did Scott do that?
Minho shook his head to bring himself back to reality, finding Thomas talking to a now human Scott. "Ahhh... what happened here?"
Stiles and Scott both looked up at Minho in fear. "How much did you see?" Stiles questioned. What if Minho told everyone Scott was out of control, what would they do to him, they don't even trust him now.
"I-I..." Minho couldn't help but look at Scott, it looked beaten.
Stiles stepped forward. "Minho this is serious, I need to know what you saw."

Hey guys I know this story as well as my other stories have been on hold for a very long time and I feel really bad so I posted what I had to at least give you something. I just want to thank you all for sticking with me after all this time and apologise again. Hopefully one day I will come back and finish this story but right now I honestly don't have the time.