Prologue

Here is the prologue. Enjoy. Warning: Not Proofread

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Author's POV

Long ago, a war between nine tail foxes and humans. The nine-tail fox tribe was enemies of the Daegu Empire as they seduce, kill and eat their liver or heart with no mercy. The Daegu empire had enough and acted quickly as they kill them in revenge. King Yun-Song of the Daegu who is the ruler of the Nine Heaven led the battle between them; the battle end as the Daegu empire triumphed and King Yun-Song died in that faithful battle. A few years ago, a prince name Min Yoongi was born who is the reincarnation of King Yun-Song from 1,000,000 years ago and the crown prince Black Dragon of his empire. 20,000 years later, he was at the age to be married. Due to this news, he ran into the forest and was suddenly attacked by a Golden Lion beast. Until he was saved by a white nine-tail fox. This is the story.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Yoongi's POV

My name is Prince Min Yoongi. I'm a crown prince Black Dragon and future ruler of the Nine Heaven. I'm the only one in my family, I have an older sister name Chae-rin, the Gold Dragon. She is married to another kingdom. My twin sister, Yoon-Ji who is the silver dragon is the same age as me. My younger brother, Ji-Hoon a Jade dragon is part of knight training. I am now 20,000 years of age. I'm near to my full dragon form. I'm only a dragonet. I can live up to 150+ years. I'm also the reincarnation of my ancestor, King Yun-Song. The great king who defeats the Nine-Tailed Fox, all of them. You don't just become the ruler of the Nine Heave. It is said that I was born that the 36 skies radiate golden rays in an instant and 72 rainbows birds of the Mount Junji of the Far East soared into the sky and circled the Celestial Palace for 81 days. People said it was the most beautiful thing ever. Today, my father has told me that he wanted to see me tonight. I wonder what is it about. I took a walk in the kingdom where I saw my good friend Namjoon, he is training to be a scholar just like his father.

"Namjoon."
"Your highness and Happy Birthday," Namjoon said.
"No need to be polite and thank you. I was taking a walk around the kingdom. Would you like to join me?"
"I would love to but I must give these scrolls to my father. They are really important," he said.
"Are you sure? I was going to see Jin on the way."
"You know Father can wait for his scrolls. Let's take a walk," he said.

I smile. Namjoon has a crush on Seokjin, I mean he's Seokjin is the son of the doctor so he learns so much from his father but he loves to wear women's hanbok. As we walk, he walks to the physician's room. I knock on the door before hearing Seokjin voice.

"Enter," I heard.

I walk inside. And I saw Seokjin in his physician Hanfu.

"Evening your highness," Seokjin said.
"Evening."
"Evening to you as well Namjoon," he said.
"T-To you as well. J-Jin," Namjoon said as he looks away.

Aw, these two should just get together. Seokjin is the only phoenix in the Daegu empire. I sat down on the examination bed as Seokjin gave me a present.

"Seokjin. You didn't have to give me a gift."
"I know but I thought it would be nice to give something," Seokjin said.
"I think that's very nice of you."