Epilogue

Last Update and last chapter. Enjoy. Warning: Not proofread and death

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Yoongi's POV

I sat there as I waited for Father's response.

"Did you love King Yun-Song," Father said.
"I love him. Your majesty. Like I love Prince Yoongi," Jimin said.
"Well since you are King Yun-Song's husband. You are part of this kingdom," Father said.
"You mean."
"Yoongi since you are Yun-Song reincarnation. You will be marrying Jimin," he said.

I smile, I was so happy. I can tell Xuan Nu wasn't happy. I saw her whisper to one of her knights. The knight grabs a bow and arrow and aims at Father.

'Oh no.'

I step in front of Father before he shot but I didn't feel anything. I saw Jimin in front of me. I step in front in front and the arrow struck his chest.

"Jimin."
"Yoongi," Jimin said as he drops.

I held him from falling before I held him in my arms. One of our knights grabs Xuan Nu and her knight.

"Xuan Nu. This is preposterous. As King, you are," Father said before Jae Moo interrupt him.
"Please your majesty. She is my mother. Please let me choose her punishment," Jae Moo said.
"Very well," Father said.

Jae Moo walks toward Xuan Nu.

"You wouldn't hurt me Jae Moo. I brought you to life. I'm your mother," Xuan Nu said.
"I know but after everything you did. You torture the people of the Ghost Tribe. You're not a queen of the people. Your punishment will be to stay in the Targus mountains until you die. I will take over as Hoseok will be king. I'm sorry Mother. But this is your fault," Jae Moo said.

The guard took them away. I held Jimin in my arms as I saw him grab my arms.

"Yoongi," Jimin said.
"It's okay. Seokjin will heal you. Just hang on."
"Yoongi. I need you to do something for me," he said.
"What is it. Anything."
"Take care of my pups for me," he said.
"What do you mean. Jimin. You're going to live. Don't die."
"I love you Yoongi. And I'll see you soon," he said.

Suddenly Jimin's eyes slowly close as his hand drop. I can't believe this happen. Jimin. After days pass, I buried Jimin in the Valley of the Peach Blossom. I must fulfill his promise and take care of him. I mean our pups.

>>3 months (3 years in the mortal realm) <<

"Ji-Ji. Yun-Min. Where are you."

3 months in the Celestial Tribe have passed and Hoseok and Jae Moo have been taking care of Ji-Ji and Yun-Min in the mortal realm as I had to handle some business in the Celestial Tribe. Jae Moo is taking over both Ghost Tribe and the Mermaid Tribe as his mother was imprisoned. Jae Moo is married to Hoseok. But after I woke up, Even though they know their status, they have grown so much. They do look like Jimin and Yun-Song. Well me and Jimin of course.