Chapter 4

Double Update. I got Chapter 3 fixed. I had to log out and log in. And I had to fix this chapter. So here it is. Warning: Not proofread

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

>>a day later<<

Yoongi's POV

I slowly open my eyes. I had a strange dream. I was on a boat, and there was Jimin with him. I don't know why and I don't know what it means. I saw Ailee standing there.

"Morning your highness," Ailee said as he bowed.
"Morning."

I got off the bed.

"What is my schedule for today."
"Today your father would like to discuss with you the upcoming wedding with Princess Seolhyun and you have trained with Kim," Young-Jae said.
"Very well."

I was getting dressed in my black and gold hanbok. Suddenly I heard a gasp. Ailee steps back.

"What's the matter."
"There's a mark. A symbol on your shoulder," Ailee said.

I look at my shoulder and I saw a weird symbol.

"Umm. That would be all. Go. Speak of this to no one"

Ailee left out of my room. What is this symbol? What does it mean? I quickly ran down the hall where I saw Namjoon.

"Your highness. What seems to be the rush," Namjoon said.

I grab his arm and pull him into an empty room.

"Look."

I show him my shoulder. Namjoon eyes widen.

"One of the maids, Ailee found this on my shoulder. I don't know what it means."
"It's the mark of the fox," Namjoon said.
"What do you mean."
"When a fox found someone, they love, something they must have, they will mark them with their symbol. They mark them as their property," he said.

I look at the mark. This can't be.

"I got to get this off. How do I get it off?"
"I don't know. I'll get Seokjin and see if he knows," Namjoon said.
"Okay."

Namjoon ran off as I waited there. Minutes pass, and I saw Seokjin come inside with Namjoon.

"Namjoon told me. Let me see," Seokjin said.