Chapter 24

Here it is. Warning: Not proofread

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Yun-Song's POV

I and Jimin were in the mortal realm. Shopping for things for our wedding. We got the basics. All that is left is Jimin hanbok. So we took a break and sat in the brothel in our usual spot.

"Your majesty. Our wedding planning almost ends, but I don't have a hanbok," Jimin said.
"It's okay. We'll find something for you. Don't you have anything that belongs to your family?"
"Well Father once showed me where my mother hid their hanbok," he said.
"Okay. Where is it."
"They got married up the mountains so she hid it up there," he said.
"Well, we will go up there tomorrow."

Jimin nods his head. As I and Jimin were walking hand and hand in the forest, I notice he was looking at something.

"Your majesty. Look," Jimin said.

I saw a house.

"A house. It looks like news. I wonder if anyone lives there."
"I don't smell anybody that lives there. It's so beautiful," Jimin said.
"Would you like to stay there for when we get married?"
"C-Can we," he said.

I smile as I grab Jimin's face with both hands.

"If there is anything you want, I will give it to you. If you want to live in that house, we live in that house together."

Jimin smiled at my response.

"Come on. We must go back to the Daegu Empire, I have to take you home before Xuan Nu begin to worry about me again."
"And then," Jimin said.
"And then tomorrow morning, we will go up to the mountains that you told me about to get your mother Hanfu and veil."

Jimin smile. We use our magic to return to the Daegu Empire. I made sure that Jimin has gotten inside safe but he didn't want me to leave so I stayed.

>>tomorrow morning<<

I and Jimin walk up the mountains. It was a long walk but we managed. As we made it, we saw the cave.

"Well let's go."

Before we could walk inside, suddenly a fiery phoenix flew in and attack us.

"Jimin. Hide now."

Jimin ran somewhere to hide while I fight the phoenix. I summon my sword as I fought the phoenix. I slit the phoenix's wings as it fell. Suddenly I saw a man appear out of nowhere until I realize that it was the Lord of Treasury.

"Your majesty," Lord of Treasury said.
"My lord. I'm so sorry. Is this your mount?"
"Yes. Something must have triggered it to attack. It has never behaved like that before," he said.
"My apologies."
"Why are we here up in the mountains," he said.

I can't tell him that I and Jimin went to his mother's wedding Hanfu and veil. Better lie quick.

"I was going to go into seclusion."
"I see. Well, I will take my mount and leave. Have a good evening," Lord of Treasury said before he bowed.
"As to you as well."

The Lord of Treasury took his mount and left.

"You can come out Jimin."

Jimin came out but he was in his fox form. He was crying and scared.

"Jimin."

Jimin turns into half-human, half fox form. I saw his tears running down his face.

"Jimin. Don't cry."
"I was scared. I saw a phoenix attack like that before. It must have noticed that I was here," Jimin said.

I pull Jimin in as I pat his back.

"It's okay now. It's gone."

Jimin pulls away before he wipes his tears. Until he notices something.

"Your sleeve," Jimin said.

I look at my sleeve and I notice that it was burned.

"Are you okay? Were you burned," Jimin said?
"I'm fine. Let's go inside."

I held Jimin's hand as we walk inside. It was dark as I lit a pathway for us to see. We saw a lot of things in the cave. Jimin let go of my hand as he begins to look. I decided to help as well. After a while of looking, I saw a chest.

"Jimin. I think I found something."

Jimin walks toward me and gasps.

"It's the chest," Jimin said.

I gave the chest to Jimin and Jimin grab as he opened it.

"It's your mother's hanbok and father's.."

Jimin grabbed it and held on to it and held it close.

"I knew it look so beautiful," Jimin said.

Suddenly I saw a picture. I grab the picture and look at it. It was Jimin's mother and father.

"Jimin."

Jimin suddenly notices the picture and grabs it.

"I always wanted to see what my Mother look like and here she is," Jimin said.
"She's beautiful. Now I can see where you get your beauty from."

Jimin couldn't help but cried.

"I had always wanted to see her so bad. Father, he misses her so much. I miss them," Jimin said as he cried.

I pull Jimin in and hug him.

"It's okay now. We have everything we need. We'll get married tomorrow evening before the sun goes down. And I promise then we create a family together."
"You promise," Jimin said.
"I promise."

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

A/N: So, it's happening. Annyeong. Mwah.