Chapter 10

I have fixed my problem. Here it is. Enjoy. Warning: Not proofread

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Jimin's POV

I was born in the fox tribe to a poor family. I never knew my mother as she died when I was just born. And my father was killed when I was just 300 years old (basically 3 years old). I had no family and no friends as I was treated differently from everyone in my tribe. I arrive at the fox kingdom. As a child, I work in the fox palace. I wasn't treated very well in the palace because I was treated differently. Because I was the one in the tribe born with a birthmark on my forehead. As I walk into my tribe, I snuck inside the palace.

"Where have you been," I heard.

I jump and I saw the King. King Jae-hyuk. He is the oldest of his 5 siblings and is the ruler of Fox Kingdom since his father step down. I stood there afraid but I bow down.

"Your majesty."
"Did you not hear me where have you been," his majesty said.
"I was away."
"Away where," he said.

I didn't say. I couldn't say. It would mean betrayal to my tribe.

"SPEAK," his majesty yelled.
"I-I went away to the mountains. I went to seclusion."
"I see. Have you will be always in the mountains," he said.
"Yes. Yes, I have your majesty."
"Very well. Won-Sik," he yelled.

And at that moment, Won-Sik, his most trusting knight appears.

"Yes sir," Won-Sik said.
"Take Jimin away and punish him," his majesty said.
"What. Why your majesty. I have done no wrong."
"You have. You weren't here when you're supposed to be. Maybe sleeping with the horses will teach you a lesson. Oh, wait. You already sleep with horses. You are dismissed," he said.

Won-Sik grabs me, pushes me into a room, and strips revealing my back as he whips me. The pain was excruciatingly painful. I was sent to the barn as I cried silently.

"Why. Why do they not like me?"

I have been nothing but kind to them. And serve them. Show my gratitude to them but No. I'm only 16,000 years old and I have no family. No friends. No Love from anyone. There is only one to who I show gratitude, King Yun-Song. He's so nice and treats me so kindly. Very Handsome and such an amazing ruler who treats his people with kindness. Why can't King Jae-Hyuk be like that toward me? I remember when I was only 700 years old. I accidentally spill soju on his brother and I was punished with starvation for 4 days. They treat me so badly. After crying myself to sleep, I woke up. I saw that dawn was near.

'I should go. King Yun-Song must be waiting for me.'

I got in, the pain still hurts but I can bear it. As I made my way to the palace. I got changed. I suddenly heard voices behind me.

"What do you think about that boy from yesterday," I heard.
"Oh you mean Jimin," I heard again.
"Yea. I wonder why King Yun-Song had him in the palace. He looks pathetic and such a kiss-up," I heard.

I couldn't help but feels sad as they talk harshly about me. As I got finished getting dressed, I walk down the hall to the bathroom. (This is the bathroom)