Chapter 36

Double Update. Enjoy. Warning: Not proofread

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Jimin's POV

I stay in Yun-Song's office as I feed my pups. It's funny how they look just like us. Yun-Min with Yun-Song eyes and my cheeks and Ji-Ji with Yun-Song eyes and my lips. They are beautiful. As I finish feeding them, they begin to whine.

"It's okay. You must be tired. I know."

I carried my pups to Yun-Song chamber. I lay them on the bed.

"It's your father's bed. It's comfy. I lay here when I was pregnant with you two. Your father would come and see me whenever he wasn't busy. I remember like it was yesterday."

>>flashback to that time<<

I lay on Yun-Song's bed as I rub my stomach. I saw a figure come inside and it was Yun-Song. He walks toward me before he kneels.

"Resting well," Yun-Song said.

I smiled. Yun-Song places his hand on my stomach.

"Our pups. Are they well," Yun-Song said.
"They are well."

Suddenly Yun-Song smiled.

"I felt them kick," Yun-Song said.
"They kick."

Yun-Song nodded his head. I smile.

"Our pups. The generations of our blood live inside them," Yun-Song said.
"I want to give them a childhood I never really had. I want them to be free and live in a world of peace. I want to teach them so much. About what my father taught me. I want you to teach them so much."
"Yes. And we will teach them together," he said.

I smiled as I place my hand above his.

>>flashback end<<

It was a beautiful memory. I saw the pups were asleep. I smile, I decided to turn into my fox form and sleep right beside them. After a long rest, I suddenly heard something. I turn into my human form and grab the pups and hide. Who could be coming? I saw Queen Xuan Nu walk in but she wasn't alone. There was a knight beside her and a child in her arm.

"Your majesty. Are you sure that you want to do this," the knight said.
"A soul for my son is here in the kingdom. I must find that soul and you shall kill them, Po. So I bring that soul to my son so he can live," Xuan Nu said.
"But how and who," the knight said.
"Well, there is maids in this kingdom. I must find the right one and kill them before I fulfill my plan," she said.

I gasp. I must go and go quickly. I slowly left out of Yun-Song's chamber but I was suddenly pulled back by my hair and landed on the ground. I look up and I saw a knight, Po grabs my hair.

"Your majesty. Seem like we have a spy," Po said.

Xuan Nu walked toward me and her eyes were full of anger.