Chapter 22

Tada. Here it is. Chapter 22. Taekook chapter. Enjoy. Warning: Not proofread

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Taehyung's POV

I stood there and I stare at him

"Tell me who is your mother."
"My mother's name is Prince Jung-run," Feng Ju said.
"And your father."
"I never knew my father," he said.

I nod my head.

"FENG JU," I heard.

I saw a man in armor and I realize that it was Prince Die Feng from the Western Sea Tribe.

"Uncle Die Feng," Feng Ju said.
"He is your nephew."
"Yes. You must be Prince Taehyung," Die Feng said.
"Yes. It's a pleasure to meet you, Prince Die Feng."

I bow to Prince Die Feng. He was once a disciple of the God of War. But not that, he's a prince.

"If I may ask, Feng Ju looks 300 years old. I don't think I ever heard of him for the past 3 months."
"Ah yes. We found Feng Ju as a baby. He and his mother were both living in the mortal realm for 2,000 years," Dei Feng said.
"I see. Well, I must go now. It was nice meeting you two."

Before I could leave, Feng Ju grab my hand.

"Why don't you have lunch with us. Or maybe you can spend the night at the Western Sea Tribe," Feng Ju said.
"I-I."
"Please Uncle Die Feng. He found me. Can he please have lunch with us," he said with a pout.
"Alright. But we must hurry before your mother begins to worry about you. How come you are here Prince Taehyung," Die Feng said.
"I was taking a scroll. How come you're here little prince."
"Uncle Die Feng took me to the mortal realm to buy some more Hanbok for me and Mother. But I remember Mother telling me the Valley of Peach Blossom is so beautiful. So I ran off to see," Feng Ju said.

I nod my head. I follow Feng Ju and Die Feng to the Western Sea. It was lovely, you can see the sea and the dolphins jumping out of the sea. I sat there in the dining room as I saw Feng Ju dress in a different Hanfu than he had on before.

 I sat there in the dining room as I saw Feng Ju dress in a different Hanfu than he had on before