Chapter 11

Here it is. Chapter 11. Taekook. Enjoy. Warning: Not proofread

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Taehyung's POV

I have gathered all Jungkook Hanfu and used my magic to make them appear in the Celestial Tribe. Today is the day I will convince Father. I left the Daegu Empire but I wasn't alone. I have magically appeared in the Heavenly Realm of the Celestials Tribe. I saw the Star-Lord, he takes over the Mortal Realm

"Welcome back your highness," the Star-Lord said.
"Thank you."

I walk ahead until I suddenly saw my identical twin brother, Han-Sung.

"Han-Sung."
"Taehyung. You're here. You should be at the mermaid clan. Why are you here," Han-Sung said.
"Oh, nothing. I must go to my chamber now. I am very tired."

I walk away before waving goodbye. As I reach my room, I told the palace maid to leave as they close the door. I went under my sleeve and pull out a snake. The snake turns into Jungkook. Jungkook has the power to turn into a snake since he is a snake spirit.

"We're in the Celestial Palace," Jungkook said.
"Yes, we are."
"I want to look around your highness," he said.
"I don't think that is possible my love."
"Why," he said.
"Because if they find out that you are here then they will punish you, especially my father and I don't want my father to punish you."
"Well will your father like me," he said.
"Jungkook. I know he will love but I just need to convince my father. Then when we are married, you will be mine and we will have a child."
"Your highness. You're speaking nonsense again. Me as your husband. It seems like a big role, especially for me. Plus, since you will be king soon, you will have a lot of women and men in your court right," he said.
"No, I will only have you. Besides having you as my husband, it will fit you perfectly."

Jungkook smiled at my words. I walk away to my table and grab two copper mirrors.

"These copper mirror is the way for us to connect. If you need anything or you just want to talk, speak to this mirror and I will hear you."

I gave Jungkook the copper mirror and he look at it.

"I will do my best your highness," Jungkook said.
"And also don't leave this room. I don't want anyone to know that you are here until I will convince my father to see you."
"Okay. Come back to me soon," he said.