Chapter 20

Here is the Yun-Song and Jim chapter. Enjoy. Warning: Not proofread

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Yun-Song's POV

It has been 2 days since the festival. Things begin to change for me and Jimin. We haven't interacted since we came back but we always glance at each other, Jimin couldn't help but blush. Now I'm in my office as Xuan Nu sat there in front of me.

"Yun-Song. Please tell me. Why did you go to the mortal realm," Xuan Nu said.
"Why should I tell you."
"Because I am your wife," she said.
"Wife or not. Where I'm going and why I went is none of your business."
"Why must you treat me this way," she said.
"I am tired and I am no need to talk please leave."

Xuan Nu begin to pout as she stood up and left my office. I sigh as I look down.

"Your majesty," I heard.

I look up and saw Jimin.

"Jimin."
"Your majesty. May I speak with you for a moment," Jimin said.
"Of course."

Jimin stood there as he fiddled with his sleeve.

"T-This morning, I woke up with an unusual mark on my wrist," Jimin said.
"An Un-usual mark. Would you please show me this un-usual mark?"

Jimin nods his head as he lifts his maid hanbok sleeve and shows the mark. It was just the dragon seal.

"You have the dragon seal."
"The dragon seal," Jimin said.
"Yes. You do know that I was born as a Black Dragon, correct."
"Correct," he said.
"When a member of the dragon-like someone. They will mark them as their own. As their own property."
"Am I his majesty's property," he said.

I chuckle at his response before I stood up and walked toward him.

"Jimin."

I reach my hand out to caress his cheek.

"You're not my property. You are my love. And with this mark, no one will ever have you."

Jimin's cheek begins to turn red.

"Funny you mention because I woke up this morning, there was no mark on me. You didn't leave your mark on me."
"O-Oh," Jimin said.
"Is it because you do not love me."

Jimin's eyes widen as I said that.

"Y-Your Majesty," Jimin said.
"Is it true? You don't love me."
"Your majesty. That's not true," he said.
"Then kiss me if you kiss me now then your mark will appear. If you kiss me now then I'm all yours and no else."

I lean in but Jimin steps away. He looks afraid before he could run out of my office. I should go apologize, so I ran after him.

"Jimin. Wait."

Jimin look back but suddenly he bumps into another palace maid who was carrying cloth and causing them to cover Jimin's whole body.

"Watch where you're going. You-," the palace maid said.

Jimin took all the cloth off him and I was shocked by the sight I saw. Jimin with white fox ear and nines tails. The palace maid begins to screen as Jimin got up and ran. I grab the palace maid and laid her down I use my magic to take away her memory as she fell unconscious. I ran after Jimin and I saw him going into the forest. I follow him but he was gone. I got to find him. I look everywhere from the lake, to the mountains.

'Where could he be.'

Until I thought of one place. I walk to the cave where I stay the night with the white fox. I mean Jimin. I went inside and I heard crying. I look and I saw Jimin cover his face with his hand as he cried.

"Jimin."

Jimin saw me as he stood up.

"Your majesty," Jimin said.

I walk toward him but Jimin stops me.

"Please. Don't. I don't want to hurt you," Jimin said.
"Why didn't you tell me. Why didn't you tell me that you're a fox?"
"How could I tell you, your majesty. That I was the fox that your knight shot and you save me. I couldn't. I want to serve you in gratitude for saving me. But now that you know," Jimin said.

Jimin drops to his knees before he fully bows.

"You may kill me," Jimin said.
"What."
"I'm a traitor to my own tribe. I lied to you. I'm an enemy to your kingdom. I don't deserve to live. I don't deserve your love. I don't deserve your kindness," he said.

I walk toward him as I drop down on my knee to force Jimin to look at me.

"Jimin. Just because you're a traitor of your own tribe, I won't kill you. I put that mark on you because I love you and I want you to be mine. Weren't my feelings at the night of the festival wasn't enough."
"Your majesty," Jimin said.
"Don't you feel the same about me? Don't you think my love for you is real?"
"Of course, your majesty. I would never deny your love. The day you save me, I never felt happy in my entire life. You make me dream that life with you can happen. I love you King Yun-Song," he said.

Suddenly Jimin wraps his arm around my neck as he kisses me. I wrap my arm around his waist as I pull him close. The kiss was yet passionate but sweet. I'm glad that Jimin felt the same about me. Because if he didn't, I don't know what I will do.

>>the next day<<

I sat there in my office as I wait for Jimin.

"Your majesty," I heard.

I look up and I saw Jimin.

"Jimin. Come close."

Jimin nods his head as he walked toward me before he sat down.

"Do you know why I call you here?"
"No your majesty," Jimin said.

I remove the top from my shoulder and I show Jimin. And his eyes widen.

"M-My mark," Jimin said.
"That's right. I'm officially yours and no one else. You are mine as I am yours."

Jimin smile as he leans his head on my shoulder before I pull him in close.

"I love you King Yun-Song," Jimin said.
"And I love you my Jimin."

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

A/N: There you go. Jimin confesses Yun-Song and now they are official. Oh, how amazing. So, Chapter 21 is in progress. I mean it's done but I have to edit and bold and italic everything. Of course, Yun-Song and Jimin. So, Until then. Annyeong. Mwah.