Chapter 13

Here it is. Enjoy. Warning: Not proofread

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Yun-Song's POV

I walk down the hall happily as I held the jade ball. I couldn't wait for my child to be born. He or she will be so happy with their gift in the future. Luckily Si Ming was still there.

"Si Ming. I have something."
"What is it your majesty," Si Ming said.

I gave him the Jade Ball.

"A Jade ball. How rare. Are you sure you want to give this to your future child," Si Ming said?
"I am sure."

Si Ming took the Jade ball before he smiles and nod his head.

"Alright. Then the Jade Ball it should be. I'm surprised that you found a Jade ball, it's quite hard to find especially for a dragon," Si Ming said.
"What do you mean."
"Well only a fox can find a Jade ball deep underground," he said.

A fox. That's weird but Jimin gave me this. He couldn't be a fox, could he?

"Well, it doesn't matter. I'll put this away right now," Si Ming said.
"Ah. Thank you, Si Ming."

We bow before I left his chamber. As I left, I suddenly heard a scream, where could it be coming from. I follow the sound and I saw Jimin tied to the tree as he was whipped. And what was worst was that Xuan Nu was watching it. Xuan My was wearing the outfit that she always wears. (This is what it looks like)

I ran over there as fast as I could

"ENOUGH."

The guard stopped. I walked toward Jimin as I heard him pant. I quickly untie him and held him in my arm.

"Your majesty," Jimin said before he fainted.

This is bad, this is really, bad. I pick him up and carried him bridal style.

"Yun-Song," Xuan Nu said.

I didn't answer her and walked to the medicine king room physician's room. Once I got there, I saw that he was preparing his things.

"Your majesty," the medicine king said.
"I have someone here. He is deeply injured."

I laid Jimin on the physician's bed as the medicine king examines his wounds.