Chapter 17

Double Update. Enjoy. Warning: Not proofread

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Taehyung's POV

I sat there and watched over Jungkook as he lay there. I feel so terrible. I hurt him. I hurt so bad.

>>flashback to when Taehyung took Jungkook's eyes<<

"Why your highness. Why must I be punished? I didn't do it but no one believe me except you and Nai Nai. How am I going to see my child now," Jungkook cried?

Jungkook cried as he tries to find his way to go with his hand. His eyes cried tears of blood. I grab Jungkook's hand. My hands touch his cheeks.

"Jungkook. I'm so sorry."

>>flashback ended<<

After all that the medicine king heals him but he lost his sight. He has his bandage wrapped around his eyes. This is all my fault. I cause this, I can never forgive myself at all. Suddenly I saw Jungkook awake and he suddenly begin to reach out as he fell out of his bed. I ran over to him and held him.

"Jungkook. It's okay."

Jungkook's hand begins to touch my face.

"Your highness," Jungkook said.
"Yes. It's me. Jungkook."
"I want to go. I want to go back to Daegu. I want to leave. I don't want this anymore," he said.

I make me sad to see Jungkook suffer like this.

"Jungkook. I'm sorry. I made you like this. I don't deserve you. I don't deserve to be the father of this child. I don't deserve to be your future husband. I hurt you. I made a vow to you and I broke it. I don't deserve to be yours."
"Your highness. Why. If it means for me to hurt, I can't. I can't take this pain anymore," Jungkook said.

Oh, Jungkook. Nai Nai walk inside and saw Jungkook.

"Your highness. Jungkook," Nai Nai said.
"Make sure he is well-rested."
"Yes your highness," she said.
"I must go. But I'll be back soon."

Jungkook nods his head.

I got up and left. I was in my office for the past 8 hours. I feel so disappointed in myself. Suddenly I saw a palace maid run inside my office.

"Your highness," the palace maid said.
"State your purpose."
"It is the snake, your highness. He's in labor," she said.

I instantly got up and ran to the Hall of Beautiful Youth. I saw Han-Sung outside.

"Is he okay?"
"He's fine. The medicine king is just trying to calm him down. Just wait here," he said.

I nod my head. I waited outside for 3 hours straight until I heard the scream being replaced by a cry. It sounds like a baby. I saw the medicine king come out.

"Your highness," the medicine king said as he bowed.
"How is he."
"He is fine. You may see him, your highness," he said before he left.