Stranger Danger!

A/N I'm going to fucking run out of back logged chapters at this rate 😂 sorry lol (2017)

"Felix!" Jack raced into his friend's room and shook Felix awake. "Felix, Felix wake up!" Jack shouted.

"Jack? What the fuck man?" Groggy, the startled giant sat up and ran his hand through his hair. Jack ignored Felix's confusion and shook him again.

"I found the alien, but-but Felix it's a tiny person!" Jack blurted. "And-and he's hurt, and he's got the Carar Virus, and if you don't do something-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down a second man." Felix frowned. "What do you mean you found a tiny person?"

"Just come quick, damnit! Please! I-I think he's dying!" Unenthusiastic, Felix got out of bed and followed Jack to the living room. Jack sprawled on his stomach and pointed where the end table once stood.

"He's right here." Felix got down beside Jack and squinted. At first his eyes passed over the small body, but as his brain started waking up he finally noticed Mark. His eyes widened, and he leaned closer. The small human was laying on his side, and he was deathly still. His arm was limp and out in the open area in front of his head, where Felix could make out small specks of green from the infection.

"Holy mother..." Felix cursed under his breath and sat up. "This is so bizarre!" He shook his head. Jack glanced up at Felix.

"Can you save him?" He asked. Felix felt his sharp eyes soften at the sight of Jack frightened for the tiny man's life, and he let out a resigned sigh.

"I don't know. I mean..." He looked at Mark again. "It's from a whole other world, it might not even respond to the treatment."

"Please!" Jack cried, tearing up. "Can't you at least try? It wouldn't be right to just let him die! It just isn't fair." Felix sat there in silence for a few seconds, but then he sighed again and nodded.

"Alright... But don't touch it," He warned. "It could be carrying other diseases we might not know about." Jack nodded solemnly and quickly scooted back. Felix got up and left to go get his supplies, while Jack sat and took another look at his new cut. It wasn't bleeding anymore, but it had surprised the giant when Mark slashed at him. Jack rubbed the cut on his fingertip with his thumb and looked back down at Mark, and that was when he noticed the knife. Oh, that's what he got me with. Shame washed over Jack when he realized that Mark had only lashed out at him because he was afraid. And then I had to go and try to fucking grab him, Jack thought grimly.

Felix came back with a medical kit, and Jack backed away further to give him some space. "You're lucky I work in the med department," Felix grumbled. He put on black gloves with silver rings around the knuckles, and he opened the kit up on the coffee table. Jack watched as Felix carefully reached down and pinched Mark's shirt, and Felix carried the small man at a certain distance from himself and set him down on the table "So where did it even come from?" Felix asked as he set to work.

"Behind the couch, I think- hey! My shirt!" Jack had leaned over and craned his neck to look under the couch, and he reached out to grab his precious shirt.

"Wait, don't touch it!" Felix glanced at Jack with a serious look in his eyes. "We don't even know what this thing is yet," He reminded. Jack puffed his cheeks out as he sighed loudly, and he hugged his knees to his chest and watched Felix.

"... is he gonna be ok?" He asked quietly. Felix didn't look at Jack when he answered.

"I'll do everything I can. But I can't promise anything for sure." Jack paled as he watched Felix pull out a needle filled with a yellow glowing liquid, and he turned away for a moment.