Oh please 1

~A/n Hello there, welcome to my book feel free to stay and read maybe comment... Maybe. Shout out to my friend Kat (_LarrysBitch_) for the awesome cover and editing since I suck at grammer...

K bye😙

*Reagan's p.o.v*

"Dude Look," Kale said nudging me to look up from my phone.

"What," I replied looking up.

"Look at her," He said pointing to a girl wearing a baggy hoodie with some legging, with her auburn hair in braids.

"Damn I have never seen her before." I said watching her at her locker.

"She's been here all year but you're to busy with you're head up all the cheerleader skirts you have never seen her." Kale said with a smirk.

I sarcastically laughed. The bell rang for class and I watched her walk into Mrs.Wagers room which meant study hall.

"Well looks like we're skipping math today." I said nudging Kale.

"Hell no man. If I skip another class my moms gonna beat my ass." He replied.

"Fine have fun with Mr.Dick face" I said as I waved and Kale shot me a dirty look.

I knew how Mrs.Wagers class went. She took attendance they let everyone go to where they need to go. So all I had to do was wait.

I watched the as the door opened, and a huge crowd pile out of the room, and her come out last. Now was my chance.

I approached her, "Hey baby girl. I'm Raegan, Raegan Beast and you are?" I said to her as she smirked.

"Why hello Mr. Beast I'm Violet, Violet Sky." She said with a smile.

"Well Violet how about after school we hang out." I said with a wink.

"I'm good," she said sassily and started to walk away.

Wait what! She did not just reject me! I don't get rejected, I reject.

"What why?" I said as I started to walk backwards.

"Oh please pretty boy. I see right through you." She said and kept walking.

"What?" I said and pulled her into an empty hallway, "How can you see right through me?" I asked.

"Oh please it's obvious, you built this punk boy nut shell around you, because you are afriad to let people in or get rejected."

I cut her off "Me! Afraid to get rejected. thats stupid."

"Is it really? Cause after I rejected you came back to ask why. You have the fuckboy reputation with a new girl in your bed every night to seems all big and bad, but your really not you have feeling and don't like to get hurt like all the rest of us." she said.

Damn this girl just read right through me like a book

I was speechless. "Thats what I thought." She said turning to walk away.

"Wait!" I said, it just happened I couldn't stop my lips from speaking.

"Yes?" She said turning around.

"I still want to hang out, we can do homework or something." I said. I did want to hang out with her there was something about her that made me want to chase after her.

"Okay we can do homework but just know I am not getting in bed with you" she said.

"Okay, what's your next class." I asked.

"Damn you really are to busy with your head up all the cheerleaders skirts." She said with a smirk and just walked away.

Okay then guess I'll just have to find her after school. I thought as the bell for the last class rang.

I decided not to skip this class, so I headed to class. When I walked in I saw her. She was sitting on top of my desk talking to Kale and some girl I probably fucked at some point.

"Hey baby girl. Thats my seat." I said with a smirk.

"One it is and that's. my number." she said with a smirk handing me a note with her number on it. Then she hopped off my desk and walked to her desk.

I turned to Kale and his mouth was wide open in shock. I laughed and sat down and my seat with the note in my hand.

I watched the clock tick by waiting for her after school. Time seemed to be going slower then ever.

Then after forever the end of school bell rang. I stood up and turned to head towards Violet. When a girl stopped me. "Hey Raegan I had a really good time the other night." she said with a wink.

"Of course you did, I'm Raegan Beast." I replied then moved her out of the way.

She must have left the classroom already so I left the room and saw her at her locker.

"Hey baby girl you ready?" I said as she shut her locker

"Let's go." She said with a smile

"Lead the way." I said stepping to the side for us to start walking.