"Im not gonna be the reason..." 6

*Hello! Can we just take a minute to say how much I love Raegan new song! ❤ Anyway I put a song above idk if it fits good so tell me if it does. Enjoy!❤

Reagan's p.o.v

*next morning*

I woke up the next morning laying next to Violet I remember the events of last night and smiled knowing that she was mine finally.

I turned over and smile as she layed there peacefully asleep, I smiled and grabbed my phone checking all my platforms and answering some DMs.
Until I head stretching, as I turned over I saw her lay her arms back down and turn to me.

"Oh hey" she said in a groggy morning voice

"Good morning sunshine" I responded with a smile

She smiled back and reached over and grabbed her phone. I smiled as I knew what the finally step to make our relationship final, tell my supporters. They are a big part of mY life so I have to tell them.

I reposted an old selfie and captioned it broadcasting tonight at 6pm for some big news😊 and posted it.

"Babe what do you want to do today?" I asked Turing towards her

"Nothing, all I want to do is watch movies, eat, and cuddle" she said snuggling up to me

*time skip*

After our 4th movie I she stood up and stretched as I took our takeout dishes into the kitchen.

"Babe what time is it!" I yelled from the kitchen

"6:05!" She yelled back

"Shit let's go babe!" I said as we both ran up the stairs to her room

I logged on to Younow and went live. All the comments were saying "hey Rae" or "Whats the news".

"Okay so guys um I have someone I want you guys to meet" I said as Violet came and sat on my lap, "Guys this is my girlfriend Violet"

All the comments were and mix of "she so pretty", "Awe so cute" "awe goals"

But of course there were the comments that were angry "Ew no", "Y'all aren't cute", "she is annoying all ready".

Violets p.o.v* start the song*

I started to read the comments as Raegan talked. The hate, not a lot but some and they were mean. Saying things like they are gonna un follow Raegan cause of me, and I couldn't let that happen.

I got up and walked out with my phone and keys in hand, not caring that it was pooring rain outside.

"Violet wait!" I heard Raegan yell as I walked down my drive way, "Violet what's wrong"

"What's wrong? Oh just that all of your supporters hate me!" I said standing in the middle if Raegan's empty driveway.

"No they don't" he said stepping close but still 5 feet away

"Oh so the people saying that they are gonna un follow you beacause of me dont hate me"

"There are always gonna be haters of our relationship" he said

"I dont Care about other people. I care about your supporters who you love and I'm not gonna be the reason they leave" I said as a tear felling mixing with the rain that has soaked me.

"I care about them to but I also Care about you and I dont want you to lose you."  He said steping closer

"And I don't want you to lose them"  replyed looking down As rain dripped down body

"Please don't leave me, I have been though so much to get you and I cant lose you" he said lifting up my head

I looked at him to his brown hair sticked to his face and his  wet black shirt stuck to his body. As we stood in the middle of the driveway in  pooring rain, as thunder boomed in the background.

"Please..." Raegan said looking me into my eyes with sadness

Reagan's p.o.v

My hand slipped from her cheek and her hand opened her car door and started it.....

Violets p.o.v

I drove and drove until I came to an empty parking lot. I put my head in my knees and cryed. Knowing that I just walked away from something amazing.

Hey! So did the song go or no? Comment and tell me ❤