Promise 2

~A/n Warning depressing AF

~Violet P.o.v ~

Raegan and I started to walk to my house. Surprisingly it wasn't as awkward. Conversation came easily between us.

When we got to my house I opened the door.

"Woah your house is huge." He said.

"Thanks!" I said in return.

We walked in and I threw my backpack in the corner, and sat one the couch on my phone.

"So where do you want to work?" Raegan asked.

"Oh come on Raegan, we both know you don't want to do homework." I said with sass.

"True" he said and sat on the couch with me.

*Time Skip*

We had just finished a show...

"I'm boooorrrreeeed" Raegan said over dramatically.

"That sucks," I said as I replied to a text from my best friend Lilly.

Then all of a sudden my phone was gone from my hands, and Raegan was holding it up teasing me with it like a dog with a treat.

"Raegan! Give it back." I wined.

"No," he said playfully.

~Raegans P.o.v~

I was holding her phone with my arm extended.

"Raaaaeeeegggaan" she wined reaching across me to try to grab her phone when I saw them.

Scars

Her sleeve rolled up as she reached and I saw them... Some scars... Some looked like they were 1-2 weeks old.

I froze.

She noticed that I saw. So she pulled back her arm and quickly pulled down her sleeve.

"Why?" Is all that I could get out of my mouth.

She didnt reply just stared down as a single tear rolled down her cheek. I lifted up her head with my finger and wiped the tear away with my thumb.

"Why?" I asked again quieter this time.

"Life..." Is all she could say.

"What happened Violet?"

"Why should I tell you what happened!"

"Because I care Violet!" I said a little louder.

"No you dont! Your just a guy trying to get to get close to me, but as soon as I let you in you'll leave, thats how it always works. I get attached and they leave so why get attached." She said looking down with tears and pain showing on her face.

"Thats not true baby girl..."

"Stop calling me that! That's how it starts!" She yelled then clasped into my arms and started to cry.

I brought her over to the couch and sat her down.

"Please tell me..." I said in a sincere voice.

"Why should I when you won't. "

"I will if you do."

"Promise?" She asked.

"Promise." I confirmed.

"Okay well, On August 2nd, 2000 I was born into a Happy family with a mom and a dad, but all that ended when I was 8. My dad was caught cheating and my parents got divorced. My dad won everything. My mom and I were left on the streets with nothing, but at 10 we got back on our feet, I was happy, until middle school. Thats when stereotypical things for girls usually come up. First, I was to fat. Then I was to ugly. Then I was to stupid. Then I was a slut. Then a whore, and this went on for while. That's when it started, I stopped eating. First I wasn't eating breakfast, then I stopped lunch, then all three meals. Only eating a little each day. My mom is always gone so she never noticed. I began to lose weight, fast. Then I focused on my face. I stole some money from my mom. Then when she left I went to the store and got makeup to cover up what people didn't like. But those things never stopped all of the names. Then when I gave in...not wanting to but I had no other release. I smashed a razor on the ground breaking it apart. That's where it started. That was my release. that was my peace."

"I'm so sorry Violet." I said as she put her head down. Then lifting it back up.

"Your turn," she said in a monotone voice.

"Okay here goes nothing... On November 19, 1999 I was born, but not how you see me today... I was born as a girl. I didnt realize that I was in the wrong body until puberty hit.. And depression along with it. I hated my body. I hated getting out of bed. I hated getting dressed. I figured out what the term "transgender" meant and I know what I felt..I was Transgender. My mom was supportive. My dad not so much, but he didnt show it, but  my house wasn't the problem. It was school and out in the city. One day I came to school with long curly hair dressed all pretty. The next day my hair cut short, and in boys clothes with a binder. Kids being kids didnt take it very well. I got called things like trany, dike, freak, basically all the names you could think of. Out on the streets I would get dirty looks from people I didnt know or had ever seen. That was my breaking point. I started drugs and to cut. Both of those were my release for about 2 years, but then the topic of my surgurys came up. I had never been happier. I knew that I had to stop the drugs if I wanted surgery. So I did, and got top and bottom surgery. I was the happiest ever. But then that ended when my parents left each other mom cheated, dad started drugs. My whole life was falling apart. Thats when I started again. Locking the door and sitting in the tub with blood dripping as my escape from the yelling and fighting. My dad blamed me for their separation. Saying that if I had never come out, we would still be a family. Let's just say that didn't help. Thats when I started a new school and build up my punk rock shell. I was the strong guy everyone was afraid of, and the one all the girls wanted. No rejection, no depression, and that's just how things have been." I said putting my head down.

Then I felt arms around me... It was Violet. She was hugging me. Tears fell down my face and she was crying as well. I have never opened up to someone before like this, but with Violet it was different. It was easy to talk to her.

She pulled away wiping her tears from her face. "Well looks like we both got baggage." she said with a forced giggle trying to lighten the mood.

"Yea we do." I said in return.

"Raegan?" She asked all of a sudden.

"Yea?" I said responding.

"Why me... Why out of all people did u chose to open up to.. Why me?" She asked wanting a real answer.

"Well I don't really know. I just have this weird connection with you. You are so easy to talk to, and so non-judgmental. Its just easy" I said in response.

"Same with you." She said with a smile.

~A/n Hey that was sad for me to write, but I hope you at least liked it.

Kaily😙