"I just need time,Well I need you" 7

Raegan p.o.v

I stood there, just stood and staired at the street her car had just left from. I felt numb, like I didnt know what was happening. 

I turned and walked into my house. I stood off camera so no one could see me as I ended the broastcast, and shut my laptop.

I sat there on my dean chair emotionaless and frozen.

Then it hit me, everything that had just happened hit me. I cant just  let her just walk away like that after all we have been through. I got, grabbed my car keys and started to drive. I didnt know where but I was determined to find her.

After about 15 minuets of driving I start to give up, but then I see it.

Her car sitting in the middle of an empty parking lot. I pull up behind her and get out.

Violets p.o.v

I hear a car door shut, I put my legs down and look behind me...it Raegan.
He walks over and we make eye contact through the glass.

My eyes start to water so I turn quickly a reach for my keys.

"Violet wait....please" he says in a sad tone

I turn to him and open the door, not getting out of the car but just putting my legs out.

"What Raegan" I say looking down

"I can't just let you walk away like this Violet. We can't just throw out everything that has happened because of some haters comments" he said

"They aren't just some haters Raegan, they are your supporters who mean everything to you."  I said not lifting my head

"You mean everything to me. I mean I have never opened up to someone in 10 years like I have to you in 3 days. I have this connection with you that makes me feel amazing and I can't just let you walk out on me....on us."

"Belive me I don't want to but in the long run its gonna make you happy knowing none of your family left because of me."

"If you dont want to...then to don't" he said quiet

"I just can't think right now, I just need time"

"Well I need you! He said louder and more passionate, "I need you" he said quiter bending down and laying his forehead on my knee.

I gently kissed the top of his head then laid my chin on his head.

"I need you too" I said quietly so he could barley hear it

"Dont leave me Violet....Please" he said still laying on my knee

"Raegan I just d-" I was cut of but his lips pressed against mine. I was shocked but kissed back.

We slowly stood up out of the car without breaking the kiss.

Then there we were standing in the middle of an empty parking lot sharing our first kiss as light sprinkles of rain feel on us.

Hey! I know its short but I told u guys I would update tonight. Tommorws chapter will be longer I promise❤ Make sure you comment and tell me what you think. Bye 💕