"She looked scared..of me" 4

Hey this Chapter wasn't edited my my friend and I suck at English so pls excuse if there is any mistakes

Raegans p.o.v 

I wasn't ready to go, I knew Violet was gonna be there and after she friend zoned me I didnt want it to be awkward but since it was Kale's party I had to go, so I got ready and went.

"Hey guys" I said walking up Kale and Jack

We talked for a while...

"Hey guys!" I heard, I turned and saw it was Lilly... and Violet

"Oh Hey!" Kale responded

Then all of a sudden Jack, Kale, and Lilly all walked away, leaving me and Violet alone.

"Umm Hey" I said awkwardly rubbing the back of my neck

"Hey" she said looking down

"You look beautiful" I said looking at her

"Thank you" she said with a smile

"Wanna go get something to drink?" I ask

"I would love that" gosh damn I love her smile

Violets p.o.v

We walked over to the drink table while being pushed around by random drunk people. We grabbed our drinks and headed to a not so crowed area of the party.

"I'll be right back" I said needing to go to the bathroom

I went upstairs of the house and found the bathroom.

"Hey cuuuutie" I heard someone say behind me. I turned and it was random drunk dude stumbling down the hall way.

I turned around and started to walk away back to Raegan.

"I said Hey!" I heard the drunk man say angrily and he turned me around
"Your a hottie" he said breathing his booze filled breath on me while grabbing my hips

"Leave me alone." I said but he didn't listen "I said leave me alone!" I yelled and pushed him back

"Oh we have a  fiesty one here" he said looking me up and down, I turned quickly and walked down the stairs

"Hey what's wrong?" Raegan asked as I walked up to him

"Nothing" I said trying to shake away the early events of the night.

*Raegan p.o.v *

I noticed Violet was acting weird but she wouldnt tell me what was wrong, so I decided to drop it.

*time skip*

Kale,Jack,Lilly, and me where in a back living room Just talking and laughing. While a bunch of random people were playing beer pong.

Violet p.o.v

I went to go throw my cup in the trash when I felt someone staring at me. I slowly turned and saw the creep from early licking his lips and looking me up and down. He didnt look like a creeper though, if he was sober and wasn't trying to creeply hit on me he would be kinda cute. I went to walk back to Raegan and them but he stepped right in front of my blocking my way.

"Hey babbby girl, I knew I would find you" he said drunkly while putting his hands on my hips

"Please leave me alone." I said not wanting to start a scene

"Oh don't worry baby girl, you'll be glad I didn't by the end if the night" he said as he tugged on the straps of my  dress.

"Hey! She said leave her alone!" I heard an angry voice say, I looked up and it was Raegan. The guy stopped and turned towards him.

"Hey don't worry man she is my girlfriend" he said, I felt disgustied.

"Acually she is mine!" Raegan said in a stern, angry voice. The guy's face dropped.

"Oh well you got pretty lucky man, mine if I borrow her for the night" he said turning back to me.

Then he got close to my face, I could feel his hot breath on my neck. He was centimeters away from my neck, when all of a sudden he was yanked back by his shirt. He stood up and faced Raegan angrily.

"Well, well, someone's got balls tonight don't they " the guy said

Raegan stepped closer to him, inches away from his face, "You bet I do" he said not moving.

Then I saw Raegan's hand form a fist and start to rise.

Raegan's  p.o.v

All of a sudden I felt a hand on my chest, "Raegan don't, he's not worth it" I looked and and it was Kale, looking at me with worried and serious eyes.

I put my arm down, stepped back, and looked around. Everyone in the room was staring at me, the people playing beer pong, my friends, and Violet. She looked scared...of me.

I looked at her one last time then walked out the back door into the darkness that is the back yard.

Violets p.o.v

I looked at Kale and he looked at me. I watched Jack grab the guy and kick him out of the house. I was shocked, I still couldn't believe what happened. But I knew one thing..I had to find Raegan.