"Fine"

Hey guys! So you all wanted an update so here you go, I hope you enjoy. Also!! I am looking for some Internet friends in the Raegan fandom so feel free to DM me on here or on twitter, whitch Raegan follows me on 😉. So ya enjoy💕

Raegans p.o.v

She broke the kiss and dug her face into my chest as I wraped my arms around her.

I started to me go of the hug..."No, dont let go" she said hugging me tighter

"So I take it your not leaving me" I said looking down at her.

She lifted her head up and looked at me, " I mean I guess" she said rolling her eyes as she giggled

I smiled "Well we should get going cause its staring to rain harder."

"Fine but can we go to my house please."

"What's wrong with my house" I asked

"Its not my house" she said giggling

*Time ship to Violets House*

Violets p.o.v

"I'm gonna go shower" I said getting up from the bed, when Raegan grabbed my waist

"Noooo dont go you're keeping me warm" he said tiredly

I laugh and still got up and went to the bathroom, talking off my hoddy. The truth is I'm am gonna shower but that wasn't the main thing.

I opened my drawer and looked at it...the razor I hadn't used in since I met Raegan and I used to use it daily.

But then it all rushed in, the DMS saying that it won't last, that I'm ugly and they wonder why Raegan waste his time with me. The comments saying that I'm just a rebound until Raegan finds someone better.

Everything can rushing in filling my head and echoing as it all came. I couldn't do it anymore, I picked the razor up, looking back and fourth from my wirst,to the razor,to the door were Raegan was on the other side, then back to my wrist.

My urge to not do it was strong beacuse I knew it would hurt Raegan, but  not strong enough to fight my thoughts, so I did it.

One....

      Two....

           Three....

                    Four...

As the fourth one slit I slide down the wall putting my head in my lap sobbing while the blood dripped on the floor knowing that I was completely broken inside.

Then I felt arms under my legs and on my back lifting me up, it was Raegan. He sat me on the bathroom counter and started to clean my cuts  with hydrogen peroxideand and  bandage them up with gaws and Ace bandage. All while not saying one word, only looking up, ocationally to to smile at me or peck me on the lips before going back to work. I just sat their on the cold counter admiring him.

When he was done he left me on the counter while he cleaned the floor. Then picking me up off the counter and laying me on the bed, and covering me up.

Raegan p.o.v

I knew why she cut. When she went to the bathroom I went to hack her Instagram and I saw everything, all the DMS and comments and I knew. I wasnt mad though.

I got in bed next her and she cuddle up to me. I felt her bandages on my  bare back and he smile against my chest.

I smiled and kissed the top of her head as we both fell asleep.