Together

*gloomy gloom*
*writing*

Everyone: *watching her nervously*

*muttering something*

Mayura: C-Chris?

Me: *snaps and flips the table with papers flying everywhere* *also has a dark aura*

Everyone: *gulps nervously and is shaking*

Me: I CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE STRESS!!! AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! WHHHHYYYYY??????!!!!!!

Tenma: H-Hey... C-Calm down...
*pats her back*

Me: *anime tears* Huhuhuhu!!! *hugs Tenma*

Tenma: *sighs* On to the story... *hugs her back*

This is requested by...
*drumroll*

AngelOrquia1

Enjoy~

Rokuro x Benio

Benio's POV

Lately, I have been much a burden to Rokuro and the others...

I need to train! I need to get stronger! I also need to help Rokuro! I am a Twin Star too!

I saw Rokuro sitting on the couch. He was at peace. I approached him by tapping his shoulder.

"R-Rokuro?", I called out. He looked at me and smiled. I felt my face heat up a little. His smiles are so... Warm...

"I-I will be g-going out for a... while", I said and he stood up. He looked at me with a stern expression.

"I'm coming with you...", he said and I shook my head as no. He widened his eyes a little.

"Don't worry you brat! I, Kinako, a professional shikigami shall watch over Benio-sama!!!", Kinako boasted. He held his head high and I smiled a little...

"He's right, Rokuro. I can take care of myself", I said and smiled. He looked hesitant for a while before nodding. I gave a quick "Thank You" and went out.

~Outside~

I was walking slowly in the park. Inhaling the fresh air is a nice thing to do... (I dunno what I just did)

I suddenly heard cries from a distance. I went to the area and saw a woman crying. I approached her and tapped her shoulder gently.

"Excuse me but, why are you crying?", I asked her gently. She sniffed.

"M-My *sniff* child su-suddenly disaappeared *sniff*", she replied while shaking.

"I will bring your child back to you, madam. Don't you worry", I assured her. (Does Benio use madam?)

The woman cracked a small smile and nodded at me but she was still shaking. I opened the gate to Magano and looked around. I heard a faint cry from a distance.

I rushed immediately to where it came from and saw a huge kegare. It had six arms and had an octopus-like mouth... (🐙 poor octopus)

I equipped my gear and cut the kegare's arm that was gripping the child and rescued her.

She held on to me tightly. Then, after a while she started crying.

"Shhhh... It's okay. You're safe now...", I said, trying to comfort her...

"O-Onee *sniff* chan... A-Ari *sniff* gatou...", she said while trembling. I held her close then sent her back to Narukami City.

I faced the kegare while it was laughing maniacally.

"You're going to pay!", I said and charged towards it.

"Dance of the Hazy Lotus! Kyou kyou no ritsu ryo!"

I let out a battle cry as I slashed at the kegare. But I didn't even manage to scratch it! Is this the same as the kegare I battled when I met Rokuro?!

It threw a punch at me but I managed to escape. I attacked it over and over again but I couldn't see a single scratch. I was running out of exorcism magic.

Right now, I am panting and I'm hiding under a cave-like structure. I felt crashes and the roof was removed. I tried to run but my enchantments on my legs wore off.

"Noooooo!!!", I screamed, desperate for help. Soon, I came face to face with the kegare.

'I'm sorry, Father, Mother...'

The kegare neared me its mouth...

'I'm sorry, Otomi-san.'

It opened its mouth, preparing to eat me...

'I'm sorry, everyone...'

I struggled to break free, but it was no use...

'I'm sorry... Rokuro...'

It raised me so, it would drop me to its mouth...

'I won't be able to tell you that...'

Soon, I felt myself dropping down. I was so exhausted. So tired. So drained...

I awaited my death...

'I love you...'

"BENIIIIOOOOOO!!!!"

I snapped my eyes open and soon, I felt myself being carried and next thing I know, I see Rokuro.

"R-Ro.. ku... ro...?"

"WHY DID YOU LET YOURSELF INTO THIS?!?!"

"I-I'm... Sorry..."

He sighed, frustrated...

The next thing he did surprised me.

He hugged me...

I blushed madly.

"Let's defeat this kegare together, Benio!"

"Mmh! Rokuro!"

We held each other's hand... I blushed a bit but I put the feeling aside...

"Resonance!!!"

"Meteor Smash!!!"

The Kegare then bursted and was exorcised. I felt myself getting light-headed and then the next thing I know, dakrness had consumed me.

Rokuro's POV

She collapsed and I caught her in my arms.

'She looks so peaceful...'

I carried her back into the Human World and laid her down on the bed. I kissed her forehead. I dunno why, I just had the urge.

'Be safe Benio. I don't what I would do if you died...

... Because I love you...'

Woop! Woop!!!

GAB-CHAN, THE VAMPIRE QUEEN IS BAAAAAAACK!!!!

HOW WAS THIS ONE-SHOT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Wait. Imma asking too mats questions lolz...

Sooo... Finally out of the Author's Block Zone...

It. Was. So. Lonely. And. Dark. And. Cold. And... And... *burts into tears*

I DON'T WANNA BE EVER IN THAT PLACE AGAIN!!!!
WAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

I DON'T EVER WANT TO HAVE AUTHOR'S BLOCK AGAIN!!!!

I DON'T WANNA WORRY MY READERS EVER AGAIN!!!