Who you are...

Gab: ... *has her headset on, blasting music in her ears*

Una: ...

Mayura: Una-san, don't you think it's dangerous for Gab-san to listen to very loud music amd especially when she is a vampire...? Cause... uhh... she has enhanced abilities...?

Una: Uh, no. She's used to it. Tomato has been doing that since she was... I dunno... 9 or 10 years old...

Mayura: 0_0

Alya: *still crying*

Fai: Frickin deal with it

Shaine: Yah...

Gab: *still listening to music*

Una: Gab, what are you listening to?

Gab: *takes of an ear bud* ...Something that Shu listens to?

Alya: *cracks*

Shaine: *cracks*

Una: *cracks*

Fai: Y-YOU FREAKING LISTEN TO---

Gab: SHUT YOUR MOUTH! I'M LISTENING TO TAGALOG VOCALOID SONGS! I WAS KIDDING ABOUT WHAT I SAID EARL---

Rokuro: Let's just start this one-shot...

Gab: *eye twitches* You dare cut me out... Prepare to die!!! *brings out giant axe and starts swishing it at Rokuro*

Rokuro: *lets out a not-so-manly scream*

Benio: -_-||

RokuBeni!!! ^~^

Benio: -/////-

Third Person's POV (SPOILER ALERT)

Rokuro sighed, frustrated as he sat down on the porch, staring down at the garden. His elbow rested on his thigh as his chin rested on his palm. His face showed no emotion but his eyes, if you look at them, it's clear he was hurting inside.

The loneliness enveloped him, but he never wanted it. Silence for sure was defeaning. His lower lip quivered as he shivered from the thought of never seeing her again.

The way her bluish-green eyes glinted in delight. Her dark purple hair that swayed softly every time she moved. Her pinkish lips. But those things are gone now. She was gone now.

He felt a sting in his eyes and again, he broke down. Warm, salty tears cascaded down his face as he buried his face in his hands, sobbing uncontrollably.

Benio was gone now. It turned out her guardian was Ashiya Doman, the rival of Abe no Seimei. The way she looked when she became a Kegare. It displayed the look of pure evil. But he was sure as hell that Benio menat no harm. Ashiya surely wanted to protect Benio as Kuzunoha went rampant. That way, she became unraveled.

"Oi, Rokuro. Stop crying", Christine rang out and sat beside him.

"I-It's just t-that... just b-because she's a kegare... d-doesn't mean s-s-she has to d-die!"

He heard his black-haired friend sigh in defeat.

"Welp... We can save her..."

"W-What?"

"Listen, Rokuro... I know for sure why you two became the Twin Star... And why that Benio has Ashiya and you have Seimei..."

"What is it?"

"They said the Miko is the most powerful exorcist, right?"

"Uh, yeah"

"The most powerful thing: balance. Balance right now is falling apart as the yin side tries to overtake the yang side. Benio was born as the Yang... You were Yin... To balance you two out, the opposite forces are your Guardians... Once the Miko is born..."