This is GETTING CRAZY!!!

*sighs*

Okay... Not to anger you guys but...
GRRR....

MY CLASSMATE!!!! GAAAAHHH!!! I JUST DECLARED WAR AGAINST UNA CUZ I WAS BORED BUT THEN HE!!! "HE" INTERVENED AND EVEN SAID HE IMPRISONED ME AND UNA IN HIS ABYSSAL DIMENSION!!!

HE "CHALLENGED" ME!!! CHALLENGED!!! HOW DARE HE?! HE EVEN SAID I WAS NO MATCH FOR HIM CUZ HE WAS THE "ALPHA GOD OF MULTIVERSE"!!!

AND I WAS LIKE, "BRUH, BRING IT ON!!! I AIN'T SCARED OF YA MIKKEL!!!!"

THAT'S IT!!! FACE MY FURY MIKKEL!!!!!!!!

Kuro: ...

Gris: ...

Aya: ...

Cey: ...

Swift: ...

Una: *eye twitching*

Gab: *restraining herself to go rampant*

Mikkel: *smirking*

Kuro: HOW DARE YOU!!!

Gris: He's doomed...

Cey: Gab's outraged...

Aya: *nods and eats chocolate*

Swift: Boom... Shouldn't have challenged her...

Una: Yeah! We were just having fun! Good thing Gab escaped the dimensiom and also grabbed me... Phew...

Mikkel: I AM THE ALPHA GOD OF THE MULTI---

Gab: CUT YOUR BLABBING! NOW LEZ GET DIS STUPIDITY STARTED!!!

Una: YEAH!!!

Fai: Oh... Ur gonna regret it Mikkel... I've seen Gab's power but it wasn't evem a quarter of it!

Mikkel: Heh... I'm gonna destroy, you Gaby!!!

Gab: Say that to the person you first see in the mirror! Grrr... *bares fangs*

Yui: O.O

(I invited the ppl from DL cuz why not?)

Shu: *sleeping*

Reiji: *inside gab's laboratory*

Ayato: *smirking*

Kanato: *outside*

Laito: *flirting with Gris*

Subaru: *angry*

Tenma: OI! WHERE ARE MY DANGOES?!

Gab: I ate them...

Tenma: WHAT?!

Gab: What? I needed energy... Plus, I also had some spicy takoyaki...

Ayato: OI!

Kuro: *smirks at Gab*

Gab: *necklace glows green* Eh?

Mikkel: COME ON!

Gab: Okay! Okay! *sighs*

Fai: I'll be the host... ON THE LEFT SIDE!!! MIKKEL, THE ALPHA GOD OF THE MULTIVERSE, THE CHALLENGER OF GAB WHO IS REALLY IDK!!! ON THE RIGHT SIDE!!! UNA, THE FALLEN ANGEL OF THE... UHHH... IDK!!! HER POWERS ARE A BIT UNKNOWN BUT IDC!!! WITH GAB!!! AKA CHRISTINE!!! THE GODDESS OF VAMPIRES! LIFE! DEATH! YIN YANG! TIME! UHHH... POWER!!! WAR!!! AND DIMESNIONS!!! *inhales deeply and exhales* WHY ARE THERE SO MANY!!!