I'll fight you

Gab: FIRST KAMUI!!!! *squeals*

Una: Oh!

Tenma: -_-

Kriks: -_-

Lili: =)?

Kuro: :3

Kris: ^^

Gab: Okay... LEZ START LE ONE-SHOT!!!

Requested by...

Gab: WHERE ARE THE DRUMROLLS?!

*drumrolls*

VivianDragneel! ^^

Kamui x Strong! Reader

Pls. enjoy~!

(P.S. I haven't re-watched TSE, so Kamui might be a lil ooc... Gomen, Vivian! >_<)

Third Person's POV

A teenage girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair walked in the devastated Magano calmly. Her silky hair was blown softly by the calm breeze of the realm. Her (s/c) skin was smooth, (e/c) eyes that could pierce through any soul and an unmoving mouth. (I have no idea what I'm writing rn)

She could feel someone burning holes into the back of her head but she chose to ignore it. She had a better job to do here... Find the Fallen Kegare that was sensed by her shikigami and go home.

Suddenly, the ground shook and the unknown girl struggled to keep her ground. In the blink of an eye, the ground cracked like 2012 and from there rose a Kegare with green markings. No doubt the fallen kegare she was looking for.

"There you are...", she spoke, her voice as emotionless as ever. The female fallen kegare laughed at her. It had giant horns and demonic eyes. It's weapon seemed to be the thorny vines from its fingertips, acting like a whip. The girl breathed out and held out her black talisman and sword.

"Be cleansed... Be purified... Doomed beast... Kyu kyu nyo ritsu ryo..."

The seal on the sword folded out like a smooth paper (wut..) and appeared on the black talisman. Her sword was engulfed in fiery flames as it became bigger and she put the greatsword in front of her as the flames died out and came revealed themselves the impurity sword. (It looks like the impurity design on Rokuro's arm, with the face and stuff :3)

The Kegare laughed at her once more and lunged her vines at the girl. The exorcist merely slashed the vines as they were cut into pieces. The Kegare laughed again and lunged more vines. The female just stood her ground and swung her greatsword effortlessly. This action continued on for a while as the Kegare was ticked off and attacked her. The female exorcist struggled a bit to dodge but she did it and pushed the kegare away and swung her sword thrice in a 360-degree angle, cutting the kegare in three pieces and it burst. The golden star appeared confirming its death.

Slow clapping was heard as the girl blinked and looked behind her. Eyes slightly widening, she readied her weapon. In front of her was a Basara. Precisely, the eleventh basara, Kamui. Her weapon didn't seem to faze him as she glared coldly.

"Who are you, human?", Kamui asked emotionlessly.

"That is none of your concern", the girl said coldly.

"Then, I'll give you ten seconds to decide. Tell me your name, or else you'll die..."

"..."

"10..."

"..."

"9..."

"..."

"8..."

"..."

"7..."

"..."

"6..."

"..."

"5.."

"..."

"4..."

"..."

"3..."

"..."

"2..."

"..."

"1..."

"..."

Kamui then kicked the girl but she dodged his foot. Struggling to keep up, she pushed him away. The exorcist knew Basaras meant danger. Her heart was beating fast, but not because of fear. This frustrated her. She ran away but Kamui caught up with and landed in front of her. Standing on her ground, (e/c) eyes glared at him.

"Fine. If that's what will make you satisfied, I shall tell you my name"

"You're scared of death, aren't you, human?"

"I did not say that. *sigh* I am (y/n) (l/n)..."

"Hn"

In the blink of an eye, (y/n) swung her giant impurity sword at him but Kamui already disappeared. Glaring at her surroundings, she sheathed her weapon and went back to the real world.

"She's an interesting human...", Kamui said as he watched (y/n) disappear on the other side of the portal.

~Timeskip by Anri panicking over stuff~

"EHHH?! SO YOU SAW HIM?!", Mayura exclaimed. (y/n) rubbed her head and nodded for the millionth time. This was seriously giving her a headache.

"Yes, I did. Now can I rest?", (y/n) pleaded and finally, Mayura nodded. The (h/c)-haired girl got up and went inside her room.

A soft sigh escaped her lips as she laid down on her bed.

"What was that... feeling...?"

SORRY IT'S SHORT

I was planning to make the part 2 the time when... yeah... NO s p o i l e r s :D

Also, SORRY FOR (very) LATE UPDATE