Challenge Accepted

So Adashinobenio_ challenged meh about putting my personality...

And... it's the 27th chapter of her randomness book so...

Here we go!

Note: This is my identity on Wattpad! Not in real life!

Name: Christine (First)
Yumina (Last)

Occupation: Exorcist, Goddess of Vampires, Dimensions,Time, War, Power, Yin Yang, Life, Death and... Nature~! ^^

I am also a Basara... But I won't reveal to you guys my weapon yet! Except for the ShiMayu one shot... I meant my Basara weapon... -.-

History:
When I was born, I was given a normal human life instead of a Goddess' life...

I was enrolled in a school... But was bullied because of my golden clock eye and my fangs...

I didn't know that my 'parents' aren't my biological ones...

When I found out about eveything... I ran away... But ended up lost in a peculiar forest... I saw Kuro-nee-chan there and she adopted me...

Few years later, she found out I was her missing sister so she enrolled in the Goddess Academy... But I didn't finish my studies cuz school is boring...

That resulted to me not having full control over my powers and... I didn't have my Shikikami... But with Kuro-nee-chan's help, I got it!

And that's where you all see me as a childish, lazy goddess who goes rampant like there's no tomorrow when she gets angry... Take my transformation for an example... When Tenma ate my chocolate lol...

So that's all!

BTW, KURO-NEE-CHAN THANKS FOR HELPING MEH FIND MAH SHIKIKAMI!!!