Nalu Fanfic- Forget me Not

Intro from author;

Hello guys,

Glad to see other NaLu and Fairy Tail fans! I would like- well more like love- to plunge into our story but there are a few things needed I be said:

-I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the characters EXCEPT some. I would love to name them but I can't, it'll ruin the story.

-BECAUSE I do not own Fairy Tail doesn't mean you can go stealing my plot, I'll keep an eye wide open if I see anything copied.

-I do not hate on Lisanna. Yes, sometimes I feel her threatening but i'm not going to go around making her evil just because she was friends with Natus, died, and came back. Honestly, i'm just glad Mira and Elfman have their little sister back. Besides, it seems that Lucy and Lisanna are friends.

-And I promise not to stray from the characters too much. I'm not gonna go around making Lucy a all-powerful being (though that'd be total Badass) or Natsu a chipmunk (Watching Alvin in the Chipmunks hehe (: ). This is somewhat. . . Well you get the point.

-And last, I hope you enjoy this very much. I promise to put my best grammar and writing style forward! No "I am so happy!" Now it's, "There was no way to describe the amount of happiness I felt bursting through my stomach like a volcano." Please enjoy!

- Yours truly and Author,

Becca

P.S

Sorry for the grammar, I don't do editing till I finish the story, sorry!