You Killed Her

Dedicated to Sarah798 cause i love her book.

And TommiTurtles because she's one of my closest friends.

Enojy~

Chapter 15- "You killed her!"

The woman smiled a quite dazzling smiling and Lucy felt a pang of admiration of how beautiful she was. She didn't wear make-up, and she just looked naturally gracefully. She had waste length choppy pink hair, and bangs that curved around her violet eyes. True, she had a bloodthirsty and cold look in them, but none the less, they were still a quiet extraordinary color. They were like crystals, and Lucy wondered how deep they seemed to be. But the more she starred, the more she got a light-headed feeling.

Lucy quickly looked away, relieving her of her headache. She examined her clothing. It was a knee-length black robe with sakuras scattered over the fabric. A single white, silky waist band was the only thing keeping the dress together. Note for later, do not remove that. But Lucy started to wonder about her attire. Was that really fighting material? Maybe she was a long distant type wizard who relied on her magic to defend her. It looked like she didn't plan on jumping or running anytime soon. She was, however, barefoot for some odd reason.

"Oh please, don't mind me, come in! Come in! It's not polite to linger in doorways." She said cheerfully, pulling out a fan, and beginning to fan herself. She watched them closely as they walked into the room, a small smile played on her lips hidden behind her fan.

Lucy tried to concentrate on her fan, avoiding her eyes by any means necessary. If she were right and this woman was a long distant type wizard, than maybe her power was located in her eyes.

"Oh come on, don't act like strangers, it brings a sorta. . . Awkward taste in the air." She said everything smoothly, like she was taunting them.

"Who are you? Are you gonna let us through, or do I have to clobber you?" Natsu asked angrily.

Lucy sighed. "Natsu, you can't punch girls. Leave this to us woman." She said proudly, straightening her back as Wendy and Erza stepped up.

"Oh?" She said. "Now that would be a good choice." She walked closer, getting inches away from Natsu's face. He growled at her.

She smacked him lightly on the tip of his nose with her fan. "No growling! Bad baby dragon." It looked like Natsu was really doing everything to restrain himself, but his hands were already igniting. She smirked.

That was enough for Natsu, he pulled his fist back, ready to punch her, but she caught it between her fan. His fist was only inches from her face but she seemed unfazed.

"Hm, that fire does seem a bit nasty, and may prove to be trouble." She said. "Oh, I have an idea!" She said loudly.

"Gaze into my eyes." Her eyes seemed to flash, and the violet seemed to crystallize as Natsu's arm went limp.

"Natsu?" Lucy asked. He turned to her, and never had she seen the pure furry that exploited his face. Suddenly his whole body was engulfed in flames.

"You!" He spat, pointing at her. Lucy gulped at the fire that was only a few centimeters way from her eye. The others frowned as they watched.

"Natsu? What are you-" Lucy asked until Natsu swung his fist at her. She shrieked and ducked, barley able to dodge the flames.

"Natsu!" Erza exclaimed.

"Your fire-brain idiot! What are you doing to Lucy?" Gray exclaimed. Thats when the woman looked at Gray, her eyes flashing yet again. His body went limp, and the color drained from his eyes. He glared at Erza with a menacing stare.