Hiatus

So this story is going to be on hiatus until awhile, and I apologize for this. It'll be up and running in no less than three months! I recently moved over 1,000 miles from Maryland to Florida, so I'm gonna take some time to adjust myself. And then there's school coming up, and you know how High School is... Yes, I realize none of these are valid excuses, but at least I tried!

There's only like. . . 3 chapters left anyways, just the big finale (which I have been planning for about two years!) and THE NALU MOMENT

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA I LIKE TO WATCH YOU SUFFER

JK I love you guys

Truth is I lost pretty much all motivation for this, and I don't spend a lot of time on Wattpad. If only the thing that motivates me most were to suddenly appear from my nine views. . . Jk, that'd just make me feel bad for putting this on hiatus. (And if you read previous chapters you'd know they aren't votes cause those really mean nothing to me...)

Sorry I couldn't do the weekly updates like before.

Feel free to reread and comment if you want (although please no spoilers for any new readers). I'll see you guys on some other NaLu book!

Also, how the heck did I get a sudden cold from being in Florida? I wasn't even out in the rain. . .

Also, guys, as a writer, it's extremely important to get feedback. Wether you like the story, dislike it, hate it, love it. These things motivate me to write, and knowing if I should adjust the story or not really helps me grow more. Its important for all artists to receive feedback, and it kinda makes me upset when I receive few to none (although some of you have and it makes me so happy I could cry and I want to thank you for that!).

So please tell me what you think about the story, or if I should rewrite it, or even if I should delete it. Thanks so much for over a year of views and comments and votes.

Love you,

DoNotEatRaw

(AKA RAWWWWWWW I SMASH UR NALU FEELINGS)