Watch the World Burn

I'm a dweeb! I'm sorry for being late again, gomen! Please enjoy! Yeah I know, I suck at keeping time. I am in the wrong so for now on I'm keeping track of my tardiness and promise to make it up to you guys one day!

Chapter 11- "Some People Just Wanna Watch the World Burn."

In this world, life is a race. The out-comes and causes are exactly the same. You're born; you die. You begin; you finish. Nothing stops these outcomes unless these outcomes are not the permeant outcome. If you enter a race, you begin at the starting line. Doesn't matter if you trip, fall, or bullet past; you'll end. The end will be the same. The events in which take place after the cause and before the outcome can be many different possibilites. These events can influence the outcome, but it depends on the cause.

Imagine, if you will, someone who can see the race from a distance, but also run it. They skip the trip, walk during the fall, and finish. This person can influence the outcome heavily. Yet time has a order to follow. When time is set to another's person's needs, another pays heavily.

Imagine running a course. The referee yells "start!" And you begin running. Perhaps you know exactly when he yells this, and you count down the very seconds. You are given a head start, a way to not fail within your first dash.

This creates a paradox. The paradox can also be referred to a multiple dimension. These dimensions cannot cross what so ever. The way time has choose was for you to be caught on suprise. In your confusion, you fall behind, running in last place.

As you're running to catch up, you feel eyes watch you. Feeling embarrass you push everything you have into your quick bursts. As you make your way to the top, you feel your energy wanning. You fall behind again, landing in 6th place. Time has set this course, creating two more deminsions. You quite running because of this failure, or you try harder.

But instead, you burst forward at the right moment, jogging quickly but pacing yourself. As you run, you come with the best outcome of a win. Time was not set for this. You now have many different more paradoxes. You have a party afterward to celebrate and meet your soul mate, you use your power for other selfish needs, or you can ease yourself while getting lazy.

However, the people you have raced with also have many paradoxes. The winner was suppose to win this course, be greatly influenced, go onto the Olympics and bring home the gold. However he placed 2nd. There he begins to doubt himself, eventually quitting to become another boring house man.

Now time has to repair itself, make more paradoxes to try and put it back on it's natural course. Time begins to find either another influence for the man to win his gold, or find another man to replace this man as a hero.

Time, in which, needs to create more paradoxes, to fill in the holes itself had created to fix the holes. All because of the race.

Now imagine something bigger than the race. Somebody's life. Snatching their influence on the world as easily as crushing a flower. You just need a selfish man.

Imagine this selfish man is actually smart. He can, and will, find a way to use this power to his advantage. He'll cut down those who defy his powers. Snatching influence right out from under it's feet. He can see the future to make himself whatever he wants to be. A doctor, a wizard, or the world's ruler.

But this man is playing a gamble. He cannot, no matter what, see his own future. Time and Space draws a line to power, for it is the superior of nature.

But while time is destroying itself to repair itself in an endless loop, the man is gaining power. For every soul he claims, he creates a new paradox. These paradox's build up and soon, he can control them, or destroy the world.

This man, the one above, is a very special man, and so is his brother. Much detail is still unknown about the man and his brother. Just they're names. Heathcliff and Cacapon.

Why does he do this? Power? Money? Decided right and wrong? I believe that one reason he really does this. . . He just wants to see the world burn and run in circles.

-

-

-

-

-

I know this is confusing but it's a simple theory really, one i thought of myself. Analyze it if you want, it's a ring of time. I will continue the Fairy Tail story shortly. And i'm sorry, but i just had to put a Batman refrence, Batman is my ultimate favorite hero.

So, remember how I say I have never had writer's block? Wellll. . . Yeah, it's frustrating. Some part of me is like "ughhhh I don't want to do this anymore!" But I'll finish it because I do want to finish it. I'm just extremely lazy. During this writer's block, my hands pooped something out to try and work out of the block, and I was like "Well shit, this is pretty good." SOOO I started my own FT High book! It sucks crap, kinda like this book (exactly like this book x( !! ) But I hope you'll check it out when it's up and published. Yeah, you gotta be either really bored, or just wanna find out where's Nalu if you're reading this. Maybe I should put it in a red stripped sweater and throw in a "Where's Waldo?" Chapter. To answer your question, Nalu is on chapter 20 something!!!! Yay! Actual Nalu! I know, I know, I suck, but please remember to;

Vote

Comment (especially if you're confused)

And Share.

Thank you all, love you. (And Batman. He's just awesome.)