He Wants You To Move In With Him

Luke-

“Hey, Luke, could you grab my sweatshirt for me?” Luke walked over to his closet, shaking his head slightly and smiling.

“Babe, pretty much all your stuff is here.” He laughed.

“Thats because I’m here most of the time.” You replied.

“So, why don’t you just move in?” He questioned as he handed you your sweatshirt. 

“Do you want me too?” You asked.

“Of course.” Luke smiled.

You stood up and wrapped your arms around his neck, “Then, I’d love to.”

Lukes smile grew and he quickly kissed you, “We’ll bring the rest of your stuff here this weekend.”

Calum-

”Can’t you just stay here?” Calum whined as you stood up to leave.

”I have to work tomorrow.” You answered.

”I’m really tired of sleeping alone on the days you have to work.” He complained, shoving his face in the pillow.

”Well, what do you want me to do? Move in?” You said sarcastically. 

Calum lifted his head from the pillow and looked at you, “Yes.”

”Cal, I was joking.” You laughed.

”Why not though? You spent most of your free time here anyways and we love each other and you can’t tell me you enjoy leaving.” 

”You’re serious?” 

”As a heart attack.”

”Okay. I would be happy to move in with you.”

Michael-

”Bye, (Y/N), Love you.” Michael kissed your cheek and smiled.

”Love you too, Mikey.” You said and turned to go.

”Wait! You forgot your key!” Michael said quickly and you turned to grab it. 

”Michael, that’s your key.” You said once you had seen what he was holding.

”Not anymore.” He smirked.

”What are you trying to say, Clifford?” You asked.

”Im trying to say that I want you to move in with me.” He smiled.

You kissed him and smiled, “Of course I’ll move in with you.”

Ashton-

Ashton had just gotten back from a day at the studio with Calum. You had gotten to his house a bit before he had and you were sitting on the couch watching TV when he got back. 

Ashton smiled once he saw you, “I could get used to this.”

”To what?” You laughed and looked over at him. 

”Coming home to you. Your face being the first thing I see when I get home.” He said as he sat next to you and draped his arm over the back of the couch. 

”I could too.” You smiled and laid your head on his lap.

 Ashton leaned down and pecked your lips and whispered, “Move in with me.”

You pulled his face back down to yours and kissed him longer and when you pulled away you whispered back, “Nothing would make me happier.”