He Hears The Boys Talking About You

Calum:

You all decided to go to the beach today as it was boiling. You set all your stuff down, laying your towel down and putting an umbrella up to shield you from the sun.

‘Y/N, do you wanna get some drinks?’ Calum said holding out his hand. You nodded and quickly grabbed his hand walking towards the we in just your bikini.

‘What do the boys want?’ You asked coming up to the drinks place. He sighed and quickly tunes ack running off to see.

‘Did you see Y/N?’ He heard Ashton say. He stopped in his tracks and decided to listen.

‘Yes! She is looking good’ Michael said. Calum started to get angry at them looking at his girlfriend.

‘Oh thank god! I though I was the only one..’ Luke said, thy were about to go on but Calum had enough.

‘I would appreciate it if you wouldn’t talk about my girl..’ He seethed before walking off. All the boys put their heads down in shame. But as soon as Calum walked away laughter was heard from all their mouths.

Luke:

Walking downstairs in just Luke’s top and underwear was a normal routine for you. What wasn’t a normal routine was having 3 other boys looking at you as you walked into the kitchen.

‘Oh hii boys…’ You say a blush rising to your cheeks. You quickly scuttled away putting on more clothes.

‘She is looking fiine..’ Calum said with a smirk. Ashton and Michael agreed by nodding their heads. Luke stood up and smacked Calum round the head lightly before rushing off to see you. .

‘Ow..’ Calum complained ‘Worth it though..’

‘Yeah.! How did Luke get her?’ Ashton whined. Obviously depressed. The byes shook their head wondering.

Luke walked back in the room, a plain look on his face. ‘I can hear you from where I was, so if you wouldn’t mind picturing my girlfriend in your heads that would be nice’ He said. The boys nodded as you walked in. Luke grabbed your waist and kissed your cheek. Letting everyone know who you were with.

Ashton:

It was a date night with you and Ashton, as it was every Thursday. Yu either stayed in and watched films or went out and got really dressed up. Tonight you were dressing up, as you were having a fancy dinner. You walked down strips all dressed up to see all the boys staring at you.

‘Do I look alright?’ You questioned, they responded with a nod. You smiled and thanked them before walking out too he car waiting for Ashton.

Ashton had gone and got his keys, leaving the boys in the living room.

‘Y/N is looking fit..’ Luke whispered.

‘That dress on her…’ Calum added. Ashton at this point was leaning in listening to their whispered conversation.

‘Wow..’ Michael was the last person to say anything before Ashton stomped off, making the boys understand that he had heard the conversation.

‘Oh shit..’ They all said together, making giggles fall out from all their mouths.

Michael:

Dancing. Dancing was your speciality, you loved it and you did it every second you could. So when you got to perform a show, you obviously invited the boys along to watch. You were worked really hard not to mess this up.

Al the boys were sitting in front row, eyes on you. Every move you made all the boys eye would travel down your body, sometimes licking their lips.

‘She is really good..’ Ashton said smiling. Michael nodded a proud smile on his face.

‘She’s fucking hot ’ Luke said turning Michaels smile into a frown. Calum gave him a nod with a smirk on his lips.

‘Michaels done well..’ Calum whispered. Michael started squirming in his seat, uncomfortable with the boys looking at your body. H couldn’t do anything about it though.

‘I don’t think Michael is liking this..’ Ashton said, Calum and Luke both looked over to see him with a frown on his face, arms crossed.

‘Sorry mate, we know she is your girl..’ Michael nodded,

‘And for your information she is not hot she i s beautiful..’