Interviews

LUKE: The very moment your name left the interviewer’s mouth, rippling out into the air and getting caught by his ears, Luke’s cheeks flushed an adorable shade of pink as his lips curled into an involuntary smile, his dimples indented so plainly and his oceanic blue eyes squeezing in glee. After looking down at the ground, hiding just how flustered he got at the sound of your name, he brought his attention back to the interview. “Yeah, all of that’s true,” he began, his dumb smile shaping his words. “She’s the most beautiful girl in the world, and I love her so much.” Luke mumbled small answers regarding the topic, before the others boys jumped in to provide additional details about how happy you made him, how his world revolved around you, and especially how he wouldn’t stop talking about you, causing Luke’s blushing to grow exponentially as he shielded his face in the most adorable way possible.

ASHTON: “Ashton, should we talk about Y/N?” the smirking interviewer asked in a suggestive tone, instantly causing Ashton’s face to light up, his dimples forming craters as his wide smile erupted into a string of cute giggles at just the thought of you. “Of course, of course,” he replied happily, clasping his hands together. “I could talk about her all day, honestly. Y/N is just so amazing and beautiful. I love her with all my heart. She’s the most incredible girl I’ve ever met, and I honestly don’t know where I’d be without her. Definitely the girl of my dreams. God, I love her so much.” He rambled on and on, his eyes glowing and his cheeky smile plastered to his face the whole time, as he loved nothing more than showing you off to the world. After several minutes of Ashton’s jabber, the boys interrupted him and jokingly begged him to shut up, only to thoroughly agree with him, emphasizing to the interviewer how extraordinarily happy you made him.  

CALUM: As the picture of you and Calum slid its way across the screen, Calum smiled audaciously, his cheeks pushing upwards as tiny lines formed around his gleaming and squinting puppy-dog eyes. “Uh, yeah, that’s Y/N,” he announced, addressing the rumours of your relationship and giggling nervously. “She’s my beautiful girlfriend.” The boys began teasing him about how gushy he could get about you. “Jeez, look how touchy feely they are,” Michael smirked, nudging him on the shoulder as Calum blushed and stroked his cheeks. “Wild animals they are,” Ashton added, winking and giggling crazily. “Can’t keep their hands off of one another.” Calum rolled his eyes playfully and shook his head, the smile growing exponentially on his face. “Really though, Y/N’s the one. She makes me really happy and she’s my world,” he admitted, his eyes glowing as the grin on his face remained permanent. “Yeah, she’s just beautiful inside and out, and I love her.”

MICHAEL: “So, we hear you are in a relationship now, Michael?” the interviewer questioned, directing his attention to a smiling and pink-faced Michael, his eyes lighting up as his mind crowded with thoughts of you. “Tell us a little about her.” He nodded his head timidly, chuckling nervously as the boys began teasing him. “Yeah well, Y/N, she’s just so caring, funny, smart, beautiful; very, very beautiful.” He emphasized, squinting his eyes as he lost himself in his thoughts. “She’s my everything. She’s always there for me and I honestly don’t know what I’d do without her. I’m the luckiest damn guy in the world to have a girl like Y/N in my life. She’s perfect.” He nodded more prominently, proud to have the chance to talk about you to the world, and even after his segment was over, he continued to smile like crazy as you were all that he could think about.