The Boys Talk About How Hot You Are

Calum: You haven’t seen Calum in ages, so when he offered to fly you out to L.A, you graciously agreed. “Hurry up Y/N, I want to go swimming!” Calum whines, knocking on your door. “I’m almost done but if you’re so impatient why don’t you go on without me?” You suggest. He doesn’t answer you, but you can hear his footsteps stomp down the stairs. You slide on the straps for your bikini and throw your cover up over it. Grabbing your towel and sunscreen, you make your way to the pool. “It’s about time!” Calum screeches from the middle of the pool, his hair pressed to his forehead. “Oh shut up, I did not take that long.” You say in defense. “Whatever floats your boat. Now get your ass in the pool.” You giggle quietly. Lifting your cover up over your shoulders, you toss it carelessly on one of the chairs, exposing your bikini. You may not have noticed Michael staring or Ashton’s jaw dropping, but Calum did. Decided not to call them out on it, he gestures for you to jump in the pool, which you do. After some time of splashing around in the cool water, you climb out of the pool. “I’m going to get a drink.” You tell Calum, who nods at you. “Did you see her? She is so hot.” Michael exclaims as soon as you leave. “Calum did a good job with this one.” Ashton adds, chuckling. Getting annoyed with them, Calum chucks a beach ball in their direction, “What was that for?” Luke asks, bumping the ball back. “She’s my girlfriend so I would appreciate it if you guys did not talk about her!” He exclaims, shutting them up. “You okay Cal?” You ask, slipping back into the water. “Just peachy.”

Ashton: “I’m coming, I’m coming!” You scream at Ashton, who was ringing the doorbell non stop. You and Ashton decided to have a lazy day at your house, explaining why you were only wearing an over sized shirt. You definitely was not expecting anyone else to be with him. “Do you have to ring the door bell so dam- Oh.” You say, noticing his three lanky band members beside him. You notice Calum give you the once over, but you decide to ignore. “I, uh, I didn’t know you guys were coming.” You whisper. “I’m just going to go change, uh, make yourselves comfortable. You quickly dash to your bedroom, falling on the bed, your face flaming red. “You okay babe?” Ashton asks, walking into your bedroom. “Other than feeling completely embarrassed, I’m fine.” “You looked cute.” He says cheekily. “Yeah, yeah thanks. Please go entertain your friends before they destroy my house.” He chuckles at you and nods, leaving the room. “If she wasn’t with Ash, I’d-” Calum begins, but stops when Ashton enters the room. “I’m sorry Cal, what you do exactly?” He questions, raising an eyebrow. “Uh, nothing.” Calum says, sinking down onto the couch. “That’s what I thought.”

Michael: To say you were nervous was an understatement. If his friends didn’t like you, you did not know what you’d do. “Stop worrying.” Michael states, popping into the bedroom. “What if they don’t like me?” You inquire. “Why wouldn’t they like you? You’re beautiful, kind, smart and you can whip all their asses in virtually any game. They will love you.” “I’ll take your word for it.” You say, grabbing his hand. “We should go.” He nods at you and you make your way over to the restaurant. The closer you get to the boys’ table, the more nervous you get. “Mikey.” You whine, pulling him close to you. “They will love you, I promise okay?” He says, pecking your lips softly. “Michael has a lady with him.” Ashton exclaims when he catches sight of the both of you. “This is Y/N, my girlfriend.” He says proudly. “It’s nice to meet you all.” You say quietly, taking your seat. “You’re hot.” Ashton blurts out suddenly and a silence falls on the the table. “She’s mine Irwin, back off.”

Luke: "Someone explain to me how Luke managed to get a girl as fit as Y/N?" Calum says, a wolf whistle soon following. "If she isn’t the definition of fit, I don’t know what is." "Luke did a good job." Michael adds. "Who are we talking about boys?" Luke says, walking into the room. The boys freeze and Michael’s game controller falls onto the floor. "No one." They all quickly say. "She is my girlfriend guys and I would appreciate it if you did not talk, or even think about her in that way." They nod quickly. "Good."