His Cuddle

Lucas: His arms wrapped tightly around your abdomen, preventing you from moving. Sun rays gleamed through the thin curtains and engulfs you in light. Your eyes flutter open, adjusting to your surroundings. He faces you but his eyes are hidden. A small smile plays at his lips as he remains in slumber peacefully. His hair is tousled, hanging in different angles yet he still manages to take your breath away. You slightly shift closer to his warm body, placing gentle kisses along his jawline. ”I love you.” you whisper, once more closing your eyes. 

Ashton: Your hands tightly grip the bed sheets as the fabric laces between your fingers. You lay on your side with your knees tucked in toward your chest. Silent sobs escape your mouth as heated tears spill from your eyes. The sound of shuffled footsteps reaches your ears and you are soon engulfed in his arms. “Everything is going to be okay.” he coos, your tense structure softening. His fingers comb through your hair and his chin rests upon your head as he faintly hums you to sleep.

Michael: Music gently plays beside the bed, as you rest your head on his chest. His heartbeat is steady, following along beside his breaths. Your fingers are intertwined together while his thumb moves slowly across your hand. “Are you asleep?” he whispers, slightly lifting his head from the pillow. You don’t reply nor showing any sign of recognition. He places his head back down, and chuckles closing his own eyes. He inhales deeply, using his other arm to turn down the volume of the music. “Goodnight, (Y/N)” he sighs “I love you so much.” 

Calum: "I never loved you." Calum yells, with his eyes focused on the ground. "No," you shake your head "I don’t believe that." you sob, as you rake your fingers through your hair. "I think you should leave." he mumbles, looking at you. You nod yet your whimpers echo the room. You feel someone shake you. Opening your eyes, you see Calum hovered above you. "You were having a nightmare, sweetie." he whispers, brushing stray hair from your face. Your body felt tense, radiating heat. You lean forward placing your lips on his soft ones. "Don’t ever leave."