He's Leaving For Tour

Calum: "Luke’s a good cuddler, but it’s not nearly the same as cuddling you." He pouts from his spot on your lap and you can’t help but lean down and kiss him softly. It’s an awkward position and you pull away soon, your neck cramping but your lips missing his.He sighs, moving his head from your lap when he hears his flight being called. The two of you stand up and it’s seconds before you’re enveloped in a bone-crushing hug, his face buried in your neck and arms wrapped tightly around your waist. You feel tears begin to leak from your eyes. Calum must feel them wet his shirt, because he pulls away from the hug and kisses you gently. "Don’t cry, babe. I’ll be back before you know it." Though his words are comforting, and you try to believe them, you have a sinking feeling that these three months are going to be the longest months of your life.

Ashton: His arm is wrapped around your shoulders protectively as you walk through the airport, stopping for the occasional autographs and pictures with fans. Though you love talking to the fans, it feels like an eternity before you finally get some alone time. “I don’t want you to leave.” You murmur, his lips pressed against your forehead as he holds you to his chest. He sighs and brings your face up to look him in the eye. “I don’t want to leave either, love, but there’s nothing we can do about it. All we can do right now is enjoy our last moments or try to stuff you in my suitcase.” You giggle, bringing his mouth down to yours, your lips moving sweetly against his larger ones.“I love you, Ash.” He smiles brightly and you feel butterflies form in your stomach. “I love you too, babe.” He places a soft kiss on your forehead. “Now, how about that suitcase?”

Luke: "Are you sure I can’t just stay here, with you?" He says, looking down at you with a hopeful look in his eyes. You smile softly and wrap your arms around his neck. "No, but I sure as hell wish you could." His arms are locked around your waist and you play with the small strands of hair on the back of his neck. The two of you stand there for a while until Calum’s sent over to break you apart. His eyes are sad and filled with guilt - he’s grown close with you as well, as you have with all of the boys - and he’s hesitant to drag Luke away. You smile softly at him before returning your attention to your boyfriend, pulling his mouth down to yours and kissing him desperately, the last kiss you’ll share for a few months. "I love you." He murmurs as he pulls away. "To the moon and back." You finish, smiling weakly as he turns to walk towards the plane.

Michael: "God, I’ll miss you," He whispers in to your hair. You feel tears pricking at your eyes and will yourself to keep them at bay, but it’s not working. The reality of his absence is becoming all too real as you stand there, his arms wound tightly around your waist and your face buried in his neck - the last embrace you’ll share for months. "I’ll miss you more." You choke and grip his tee shirt as you hear the flight announcement over the loudspeakers. He pulls away for a moment and captures your lips in a warm, passionate kiss that takes your breath away. "It’s okay, baby. I’ll be back before you know it." He whispers as he brushes away your tears with his thumb. "I love you." You close your eyes and hug him one last time, trying to absorb as much of him as possible. "I love you, too." And with that, he’s gone.